TamaTalk or Tamagotchi Home?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overall, which one do you like best?

• TamaTalk

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Tamagotchi Home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Which site do you prefer...TamaTalk or Tamagotchi Home? I prefer this one because Tamagotchi Home is confusing and annoying when it comes to searching and uploading avatars, and nobody ever answers my topics. TamaTalk looks better, too, even though I prefer TH's emoticons. What do you think?

OK, I hope more people vote! I can't wait to see how many people prefer TamaTalk. Tamagotchi Home sucks...nobody EVER answers my posts or votes in my polls! I NEVER get messages! Pffft, why do I bother with TH? I'll just stick with TamaTalk!

TamaTalk!!! Tamagotchi home isn't as appealing to me.

I prefer tamatalk because of its simple style and colour scheme. The titles are big, and it has a better design. Also, I think that we're all closer to each other-some of us have made friends through this site.

Yeah, and I can't even change my votes in polls in TH! Pfffft! And you have to be at least 13, so a lot of younger tamafans can't use it...

Your poll is pretty biased, since users of Tama Home probably won't know about this poll. Still, I agree that this site is so much better and nicer. TH is just ugh, and it seems to be dying. ***EDIT - removed. Please don't be rude. There are members over at TH who are members here as well.***

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I feel the need to close this topic. I'm all for the expression of opinions and the TT love, but I can see that this topic is a potential for spam, rude comments, and flaming (it's already started). Each site has their own way of running things and for some, it works, for some others, it doesn't. Please remain respectful, as members from other Tamagotchi sites visit and are also members of TT, and vice versa. I'd also like to remind everyone of the first rule of the User Guide:

1. All posts are to be concise, friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk.That means NO swearing, flaming, shaming, fighting, SPAM, pot stirring or discussion of anything illegal!
Thank you for your understanding.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back