All of Them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
A long time ago there was a big kingdom. In this kingdom there were different species. One day, a war broke out over control of the kingdom, and two sides were made. The Kizra and Elus.

Elus- Humans, Avatars, Angels, Fairies

Kizra- Ghosts/Spirits, Undead, Devil, Magicians/Sorcerers

Humans- Humans, very simple, nothing special.

Avatars-Humans that can summon combat avatars.

Angels-Dead humans who were good and came back with powers.

Fairies- Humans with wings and have powers.

Ghost/Spirits- Dead humans who weren't good or bad, so didn't come back as demons or angels.

Undead- Dead humans who have risen from the grave before judgement.

Demon-Dead humans who were bad and came back with powers

Magicians/Sorcerers-Humans with magical powers.

Summoners- Humans who can summon golems to fight for them, neither Elu or Kizra.

Hybrid- A mix of more than one species. If they are a mix of one Elu and one Kizra, they are rogue, but if they are two Elus or tw0 Kizra, they're the respected side of the two species.

Rules:

I'll accept forms

No Sues/Stus

Semi-Litterate

Have Fun

Form:

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers (only for some species):

Other:

Name: Cye

Species: Angel/Devil Hybrid

Appearance: https://www.freewebs.com/xsummoner_of_fatex/half%20angel-devil.PNG

Personality: Cye is very serious, thinking only of survival. He never socializes, and rejects himself from others. This is because his girlfriend, Rose, was killed a few months into the war. He is very strong willed and has good moral, never killing unless he has to. He is secretly very lonely and hates being so serious, and would like a friend, but is too stubborn to admit his wishes.

Powers (only for some species): Light and Darkness, although since he has both they somewhat cancel each other out, making his powers weak.

Other:

Name: Lilith Brooks

Species: Demon

Appearance: https://nd01.jxs.cz/501/777/3b629a38ed_23822636_o2.jpg

Personality: Lilith truly deserves the title of 'demon'. She is cold and cruel, not leaving any room for mercy. Her ways of fighting and killing are quite dishonorable. She tends to kill quickly and silently from the shadows, rarely even letting her opponent know she was there, let alone allowing them to put up a fair fight. She hates everyone who dares disagree with her. She cannot be trusted for the most part, often stabbing people in the back once they think they've received her friendship. She gained these traits from her past life, having let the anger fester inside herself all throughout it.

Powers: Lilith has the ability to control fire.

Other: ~

Double.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not accepted Accepted. I'll post later when I get home from school.

Cye walked around carefully, trying to avoid any contact with others. He just wanted to make shelter and be done for the night.

Lilith was in the forest, far up in a tall tree. She watched everything around her, looking for someone from Elus to attack.

Name: Vex

Species: Avatar

Appearance: v See Below v

Personality:Vex is very quite. He keeps his emotions bottled up and doesn't talk much. But he cares ddeply for his best friend, Marie.

Powers (only for some species): Summoning avatars.

Other: Accompanying Marie.

~

Name: Marie

Species: Angel (Vex doesn't know and she doesn't show it.)

Appearance:
anime_girl_boy_love_-_0814.jpg

Personality: Marie is very quiet and gentle. She tries to stay out of peoples way but loves helping them. Her smile always seems to calm even the most raged people.

Powers (only for some species): Angel.. I don't know what they can do. Her appearence seems to do everything.

Other: Best friends/Angel of Vex.

~

OOC: Vex was suppose to be a fairy.. apparently the internet doesn't approve of male fairies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted :D

Cye made sure to look around in the trees and bushes, worried he was being watched. It was chilly, and some wind blew in his face, making him shiver.

Lilith tilted her head, spotting Cye nearby. She silently watched him, her eyes narrowed to slits.

Cye's angel wing fluttered a little, as he fell a little anxious. He continued to look around, and spotted Lilith, not knowing what to do.

Lilith frowned, standing up and spreading her wings out. She descended the branches of the tree and landed on the ground with a thud. "Well now, how unfortunate it is that you spotted me. I must ask, what side might you be on?"

Lilith became impatient. "If you don't answer me, I won't hesitate to kill you. Whether you're Elus or not."

"Well use some logic." Cye said, continuing to walk, not even bothering to turn his head. "One wing Angel, one Devil. What side do you think I'm on?"

"I do use logic... Looks can deceive." Lilith said with a shrug, holding out her hand. A small tongue of fire appeared over it, flickering and sparking.

"So what, take a guess. I can tell you're a Kizra already, and not by your looks."

Lilith snickered, smiling innocently. "Oh? How can you be so sure that I'm Kizra?"

"If you were Elu, you wouldn't threaten to kill me without any thought. Kizra will kill whoever they want, Elu only kill if they have to."

"Well, how do you know that I'm not simply the bad one of the Elus?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back