Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keleois

Reaction score
I've read some of Binary's review blog, and I noticed that at some point a new wallpaper pops up, followed by two new ones. The two new ones that appeared later did so when his tama was 5 years old. Mine's 7 years old, and only the first one has shown up so far... and I had to make room for it. When my tama became an adult, I purchased the 4th of the original wallpapers, which was replaced with the first of the new ones, which I then saved up for... but which was then replaced by the original 4th wallpaper. Due to the pricing of the two that still haven't shown up (according to Binary's blog), and the fact I can't get on tamatown to earn more gotchi points than games on my tamagotchi will allow, I'm really leery to purchase more of the original wallpapers to make the new ones show up. Is there any other way to make them show up? My tama's already married, and will have an egg tomorrow, according to Binary's timeline (I'm using his blog to figure a lot of this stuff out). What other factors may affect whether or not I unlock those new wallpapers?

I was also wondering how many different faceplates there are, and if anyone has links to any large pictures of them for study. I like to study my options until either I find one I absolutely must have or I choose the one I like best of all of the ones I've got to choose from.

My tama, 1st gen, is a Chamametchi.

I'll also post any future questions I have as responses to this topic.

I've just been on tamatown. It loaded for me quite easily. The only thing that's changed is that yesterday I had to repair my computer to factory defaults, which means I ended up reinstalling firefox. I wasn't using the latest version on this computer until now... but I believe I have been using the latest version of firefox on my laptop, which wasn't able to log on either. I'll double check that at some point, but for right now I can't be bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:
New question: There are ten different tamagotchi tama-go adult characters. My question is, how do you unlock each character, and what do they say about how well you've cared for your tama?

It won't make the wallpapers appear faster by buying the other ones in there. You just have to wait for them to show up. It might take two days, it might take 10 generations. Just be patient.

To get each different adult, just try taking different care of each character you have. There's no "definite" way of getting each adult; lots of people have theories, but no one is 100% guaranteed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back