iD L Outside House Remodel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missvioletchi

Reaction score
So a little while ago I read a post saying how on the iD L 15 Anniversary after you remodeled your whole house to a certain theme that the outside changed to that theme as well. I tried this with my iD L (not 15th Anniversary addition, just the regular one) and it didn't work.

Is it possible for the outside of your house to be remodeled when you change all of your rooms to the same theme?

If this is possible, does anyone know what rooms you would have to get for each theme?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only for the iD, +C and iD L 15th anniversary. I have my house remodeled to the 15th anniversary theme 100% and the outer turned into a 15th anniversary house theme. I'l try and get the picture. (Also, remodeling to the entire cloud set will not make the outside change.)

For the Tamagotchi-iD L (original version) if you remodel every room to the school style, the exterior will change to look like a Japanese school building.

School.jpg
schoolstyleinGotchiInterior.png
<--- For each of the rooms, select the style that begins with the text inside the red box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there's only one on each model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back