Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Tamatown still doesn't work in our place!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

AlyssaLovesMametchi

• alyssalovesmametchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:55 AM ( #1 )

You see here, Tamatown still doesn't work in our place. I really want to get stuff for my Tama-go but it still can't connect to our server. Any Asians who know anything about this? Please do help me and you'll get a reward :)

If you have a v3, v4, v5, and v6 Tama you can go to Tamagotchieurope.com.
It has the exact same Tamatown as the american one. But still, the Tamatown for Tama-go doesn't work. -_- :o
:angry:
:excl:

Please do ask binary or the admin! If this also happens to you, do comment!

Check out my profile and my posts. Thanks :wub:

Replies

Views

Started

29 Jan 2012

Last Post

20 May 2012

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:09 AM ( #2 )

Tama-Go TamaTown doesn't work here either. :nyatchi: It won't load in; it just has the background. I tried the site you mentioned, and it worked! Thanks. It takes 500 centuries to load in...

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, 29 January 2012 - 02:25 AM.

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:13 AM ( #3 )

If TamaTown still isn't loading for you, it might be your internet connection. TamaTown is definitely back up and running (so its not a server issue as such), so it might be a problem either with your personal internet connection or in the area of which you live.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:12 AM ( #4 )

At my place it isn't working either.

I might try again later.

SugarSwirls

• sugarswirls user photo

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:59 PM ( #5 )

You see here, Tamatown still doesn't work in our place. I really want to get stuff for my Tama-go but it still can't connect to our server. Any Asians who know anything about this? Please do help me and you'll get a reward :)

If you have a v3, v4, v5, and v6 Tama you can go to Tamagotchieurope.com.
It has the exact same Tamatown as the american one. But still, the Tamatown for Tama-go doesn't work. -_- :o
:angry:
:excl:

Please do ask binary or the admin! If this also happens to you, do comment!

Check out my profile and my posts. Thanks :wub:

did you just say " any Asians know anything about this??" Why are you asking asians????? :huh: Doesn't make sense... racist. :angry: :angry: :angry: I'm asian so i'm not telling you ANYTHING!!!! DX RACIST!!! Plus, that's your problem that you can't get on, not mine.

xavplusplus

• xavplusplus user photo

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:07 PM ( #6 )

<non-racist can't get on tamatown:( even with the link on here

kapteeni kilppa

• kapteeni-kilppa user photo

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:46 AM ( #7 )

did you just say " any Asians know anything about this??" Why are you asking asians????? :huh: Doesn't make sense... racist. :angry: :angry: :angry: I'm asian so i'm not telling you ANYTHING!!!! DX RACIST!!! Plus, that's your problem that you can't get on, not mine.

Maybe s/he is from Asia and is asking any other Asians are having the same problem. There's nothing racist in it, think and read twice before posting anything like that... and btw really check out what racism means..

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:34 AM ( #8 )

Chill.... the member is based in Asia - (that's where she lives....) if you took a moment to check her profile you would have seen that :rolleyes:

Please remember to keep your replies on the TamaTalk forums polite, friendly and respectful - no matter how another member chooses to behave (even if you misunderstood what they meant)... we ask everyone to follow our site rules regardless of race, colour or creed ;)

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:28 PM ( #9 )

did you just say " any Asians know anything about this??" Why are you asking asians????? Posted Image Doesn't make sense... racist. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image I'm asian so i'm not telling you ANYTHING!!!! DX RACIST!!! Plus, that's your problem that you can't get on, not mine.

SugarSwirls, don't be rude. please be polite next time, ok? :)

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:46 PM ( #10 )

okay to bring this back on topic i may have a possible solution: (it at least works for me so far 100% success rate)

1.) open up your modem/router's settings page. (can be usually be done by typing in your IP adress in your browser)
2.) go into its more advanced settings (you may be able to skip this and goto step 3)
3.) find a thing called "TurboPage" or "TurboPaging" or something similar to those
4.)Disable TurboPage
5.) open up new.tamatown.com (the site for Tama-go and Music star) or any other Tamatown website you wanted to use
6.)wait for it to load
7.)if it does work, then get into the main page of the website (after you log in with your password and username) then you can re-enable the TurboPage if you want to, but then you must disable it again before re-entering.

hope i helped

Side Note: if you don't know how to do certain things, such as find the TurboPage, contact your provider to see if they can assist you.

-Nazo25 :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

ZootGotchi

• zootgotchi user photo

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:20 AM ( #11 )

I dont really like the design to tamatown, I think if it was built more with pixel art like habbo hotel it would be amazing, it just looks a bit unappealing right now! Tamatown seems to be working though

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:36 PM ( #12 )

It loads about 1 in 5 times, so every time it says your connection to the server has been lost, clear your cache then type in the TamaTown URL (new.tamatown.com) and press Enter. Do this until it connects you. This is the only way of getting connected in the "server-weak" areas, I'm afraid. :(

jasen221

• jasen221 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:00 PM ( #13 )

Posted Image

^That's what I see.

I can't get on with any methods listed. The odd thing is that Tamatown was working totally fine yesterday. I've cleared my cache and cookies and history and everything else. Nothing's working.

MametchiBoyz

• mametchiboyz user photo

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:59 PM ( #14 )

TAMATOWN worked here in Malaysia :

Posted Image

Edited by MametchiBoyz, 19 May 2012 - 11:43 PM.

MametchiBoyz

• mametchiboyz user photo

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:49 PM ( #15 )

There's more, notice the time and date :
Posted Image

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:27 PM ( #16 )

Chill.... the member is based in Asia - (that's where she lives....) if you took a moment to check her profile you would have seen that :rolleyes:

Please remember to keep your replies on the TamaTalk forums polite, friendly and respectful - no matter how another member chooses to behave (even if you misunderstood what they meant)... we ask everyone to follow our site rules regardless of race, colour or creed ;)

I agree with you TamaMum.