Tamagotchi 2012 Calendar!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I went to an Asian shopping site last month and it had a Tamagotchi 2012 calendar based on the anime! However, it was out of print and I couldn't buy it...have you guys heard any news about it? I SO wanted to see the pictures! I think you can buy it on eBay for, like, $90.

Wow! $90 just for a Tamagotchi 2012 calendar!

You're joking!

It must be good then.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of this calendar.

Good luck on finding those pictures! ;)

Sadly, it looks like they have stopped printing/selling that calendar. I have seen the cover of it, but I do not know what any of its pictures are.

That's a really cute idea: a tamagotchi calander. :) I think if they are selling it for that much, though, it's not worth getting. You could make one on your own by creating it and printing it out (I'm sure there are a few calander templates on the Internet), and it would be free! :)

I see that T-Z members got a calender from pre-ordering the 15th Anniversary ver. and now, the only way possible to get the calender is to go to Tama-Depa's online site and get a bunch more freebies with it too or go to the Tama-Depa in Tokyo, Japan and get it with the 15th anniversary, but i'm sure not TMDP because you need to understand Japanese. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back