What would you do if you met Mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Here's a fun game where you say the first thing you'd do if you met Mametchi. It doesn't have to be serious, say what ever you want! It will be funny!

I'd give him a really hard, long math problem and time him solving it. Then, I'd ask where the other Tamagotchi are and take a picture.

I WOULD KIPNAP HIM AND HIDE HIM IN MY HOUSE AND THEN ASK HIM WHERE THE PORTAL TO TAMATOWN/WORLD IS !!!!!

I would ask him to do a math contest with my dad to see who was better at maths, then take him into school to prove to everyone Tamagotchis are not just cheap pieces of plastic, lol. And after that I would get him to take over teaching at my school and teach us some REAL science and maths, not the boring stuff we do right now, XD. And of course he would be my new pet! :D The last thing I would do is challange each other to really hard math problems and see who could solve it first. Is there anything wrong with me not just liking Mametchi but being like Mametchi, except I'm a girl?! Well, I do love all characters, but I seriously have nothing in common with Lovelitchi or Kuchipatchi...

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back