Hatafutte Parade

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
Hi guys i like copy + paste

It's the universe of hetalia, but somewhat different. There isn't any wars, and the characters are just chilling about. But the fights from the past have not been forgotten. Rivalries, friendships, alliances are what is left of the history all nations have shared. Follow the adventures of the characters.

'Any character can be in any place, because this RP doesn't make too much sense in my mind (well, it can, but idk)

'It's modern day. Computers, Wal-Mart, TVs, everything.

FORM:

Human Name (if said country has none, make one up):

Age (if you're not sure about an age, ask me):

Personality:

Looks:

Allies:

Enemies:

Friends:

History:

Other:

RULES:

No godmodding

Try and be close to the plot, but also try to be close to the anime plot also.

TT rules apply.

4 characters max

Try to be literate, but you may have as many sentences (Trust me, I know how it feels when people are like 'RARARA MORE THAN 5 SENTENCES' and I'm all 'yeah, because you expect me to write a whole d**ned paragraph when the whole d**ned RP is dead!)

Your character must be accepted. Also, if there's a character you want, notify me about it and I'll tell people who want that character that it's taken. Otherwise, get in quick. There's a list of characters people has put their dibs on. (Also, don't throw a hissy fit if the one you wanted is taken. There's plenty of countries, and you may make your own)

OC's are allowed.

Other basic RP rules apply.

List of taken characters:

Egypt, Spain (Me)

France (Alex)

Will update again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Human Name : Francis Bonnefe

Personality: France is proud and dangerously affectionate, he has also been involved in a strong rivalry with England for the longest time. He can often be seen making inappropriate advances on others or streaking, and is said to fall in love with EVERYTHING that is beautiful, even if it is not human (-sigh-). France is very proud of his art and culture, to the point where he is stubborn to learn languages other than his own. He considers himself to be a "big brother". (lolok) He's a total creep and a pedophile.

Looks:
France-hetalia-16276469-500-865.jpg

Hetalia__France_Poster_by_khakipants12.jpg

franceophile_by_copycatty-d4eso9x.jpg

Allies: England, New Zealand, Spain, and America.

Enemies: Everyone.

Friends: See allies o:

History: ... I think we all know, I'm too dayum lazy to fill it out.

Other: He's really fudging creepy.

Human Name (if said country has none, make one up): Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Age (if you're not sure about an age, ask me): 25

Personality: Spain is a cheerful young man, but never bothers to read the atmosphere around him, thus remaining oblivious. He has affections towards his former henchman Lovino, although the latter does not return the kindness.

Looks: https://images4.fanpo...2-1231-1073.jpg

Allies: France (On-Off), Prussia, Lovino (On-Off), Feliciano

Enemies: Uh I dunno ; n ;

Friends: FRANCE, PRUSSIA, THE END

History: Um. Pirateness stuff, um, uh, raising romano/making him a slave, uhh, god why am i playing him.

Other: lol nope.avi

Human Name (if said country has none, make one up): Gupta Muhammad Hassan

Age (if you're not sure about an age, ask me): About in his 20's

Personality: Not much is known about Egypt, but it is said he is quiet, and says little to none words.

Looks: https://30.media.tumb...cb1jao1_500.png

Allies: Greece, Turkey

Enemies: trolol

Friends: nil?

History: Uh oh god /.hides in corner

Other: lol nope

Spain wandered around the rather sexy Toys-R-Us, hands shoved in his pockets. "Now, where to find a tomato plushie..." he mused, before tapping a sales assistant on the shoulder. Using all his spanish charms on the lady, he managed to get one for free.

Egypt was sitting in another aisle, stroking his pet dogs. If anyone told him off, he would simply put a curse on them.

France was in the stuffed animals section, dressed as a teddy bear. He waited silently for a small child to come along. He was literally a pedobear.

Egypt seated himself next to France the pedobear, resting his head in his hands. Glancing sideways, he noticed there was something a little..off..

He prodded the 'bear' with his staff, hoping to get a reaction.

France flinched slightly but stayed silent, not wanting to reveal himself.

Egypt frowned, and in his quietest voice, said; "I know you're in there.. my dogs are growling." he gestured to said animals, who were indeed growling. "But I do not know who you are or why, to be exact, you're in a bear costume"

Eh, screw stalking, I've watched Hetalia now, I'mma join. And no, surprisingly, I'm not going to be Canada! =O

Human Name: Feliciano Vargas

Personality: He is an energetic and friendly yet clumsy young man, who also happens to be rather cowardly and obsessed with pasta. When in trouble, he often cries for Germany's help or insists on surrendering. Though he is bad at fighting, his creativity in art and trade is strong, and he is also a very good cook. (LOL copy+paste parts from Hetalia Wiki FTW!)

Looks: Click! lol!

Allies: Germany and Japan

Enemies: idek really!

Friends: Germany. Apart from that, again, idek. But he considers France and Spain his "big brothers" xD

History: Meh, too lazy to write it out. You should all know.

Other: PASTA!

EDIT: Stupid picture didn't work.

Spain wandered more, whistling a tune in spanish when he spotted a young, auburn haired man, chewing some pasta. His smile turned brighter as he dashed up, crying out; "ITA-CHAN~"

This caused Egypt to turn and look. "Oh, he's here. Turkey will not be happy"

Italy turned around, and he saw Spain. "SPAIN-NIICHAN~" he cried back, smiling also.

Spain bounded up to him, his smile so big. (Really, I bet his jaw would explode from muscular tension)

He jutted his arm up and waved. "How are you Ita-Chan? And how is Lovi-chan?"

Egypt sauntered up, stroking a jackal. He just starred.

Italy, rather than answering like any other person (er, country? xD) would, just simply said "PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA!" xDD

Spain raised an eyebrow. "Eh? Sorry Ita-Chan, I'm afraid there is no pasta here.." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Egypt just blinked. "There may be some in the food court"

Italy said, "Oh, cool, thanks!" He rushed off to the food court and bought tons of pasta. (Seriously, he probably bought out the whole store worth of pasta xD) He rushed back to Spain and said "Hey, I got some pasta!"

Spain smiled at the younger nation. "I see! Pasta for all three of us!" he cheered, sending a grin at the African nation facing them both. Egypt merely nodded, but had a ghost of a smile.

Spain frowned. "We can't cook it here.." he mused, frowning. Egypt looked up. "You'l probably get shot" he started, keeping his face blank. "But we could go to my house."

Egypt merely nodded. Spain seemed to brighten at this. "Can we make a stop and buy some tomatoes?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back