If you were a Tamagotchi, who would you marry? xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Okay now, THIS is hilarious! All you have to do is vote for the Tama you would marry if YOU were a Tama! The first 8 are male, the second 8 are female. If your choice doesn't appear, just leave a reply. Hahaha, this'll be SO fun!

I'd marry Dreamitchi because he looks the most like Canada xDD

I'd marry lovelitchi. (I am a girl.)
I'm like O_O

Uh...I'll say what Mametchi said in one of the anime episodes: "A pair made by two girls would be weird."

EDIT: I should probably answer the question... :)

Hmmm...I really wouldn't want to marry ANY Tama...But if I HAD to, it would have to be a girl (obviously because I'm a boy :p ). Let's see now - Melodytchi I suppose, because she plays a violin. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like O_O

Uh...I'll say what Mametchi said in one of the anime episodes: "A pair made by two girls would be weird."

EDIT: I should probably answer the question... :)

Hmmm...I really wouldn't want to marry ANY Tama...But if I HAD to, it would have to be a girl (obviously because I'm a boy :p ). Let's see now - Melodytchi I suppose, because she plays a violin. :/
Uh...I'm not regular. :( (wish I was though.)

I'd marry lovelitchi. (I am a girl.)
...Oh my! I put the female characters there for boys to choose, not for girls to choose. This could get troublesome...

Anyhow, if I had it my way, I would marry Mametchi AND Kuromametchi! Two Tama husbands! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am so for Kuromametchi or Mametchi! :D They would be perfect husband's.

I had to go with Kuromametchi. He's got that bad boy, too cool for school kind of attitude, but he's got a heart of gold, and a good head on his shoulders. C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back