Leap Year 2012 Feb 29 Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchitama001

Reaction score
Kuchitama 001 here! Right basically leap years happen once every 4 years so I have decided to create this special hatch!!!

Right to join this hatch you need a connection, connexion or +plus tama to join ( preferably v1, v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v5.5 or v6(music star) this hatch is going to begin on the 29th of Febuary 2012 so you have time to prepare and will start @ 3-6pm (either time between is fine) but I am going to start at 3pm. Rules:

Any connection, connexion, or +plus tama is fine any other (vintage or tamago) will not be allowed to join BUT if you'd like to post a vintage one tell me which and I may let you join!

You can have 1-2 tamas started up as you can either connect or use the matchmaker to marry

You can reset if you:

Don't get a preferred character

Your tama dies

Or you wish to start a different version

Otherwise keep at it!! :)

I also do not like being unaware of who is joining so please leave a comment so I know who is!

Oh and please post your tama version so I know some info about the tamagotchi you are using ;)

And finally, post here regularly!! I LOVE hearing what character you have raised and there evolution so post NOW so I can let each member know when we are going to start!! I hope a lot of people join :D

Thank you and good luck! - Kuchitama 001

Okay!! Yep music stars are allowed!! You've been added MametchiMusicStar002!

Kuchitama001 - v4 (probably)

HippyFish - Tamagotchi Ocean

MametchiMusicStar002 - Music star

Anyone else want to join? :)

NEW RULE!!!!!! I'm now gonna allow Vintage, Tamago, Id l and tmgc + color:) but only if you join before 10th of Febuary;) so if you wanna break out the old or new tamas let me know! :D

Hi!

I'll join. And I will probably be setting my V3 for this. ^_^

Though, I'd like to ask; 3PM - 6PM from which timezone? Haha. Unless that doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Thanks for joining euphoricdelirium!!! :D Nope the time zone doesn't really matter for this hatch you can start at 3-6pm no matter where you are in the world it starts at this time :)

Yay!!! Starting look good!

Kuchitama 001 - v4

Hippyfish - Tamagotchi Ocean

MametchiMusicStar - Music star

Euphoricdelirium - v3

Spread the word people!!! B)

i'll join with my iD L!

(however, this is subject to change because i have a lot of spare time on my hands at the end of february, so i might change and hatch my v4.5 or v3. stay tuned!)

I might join if one of my tamas has a baby before that day I'll pause it until the day before.

Yay! Okay it's Teri you've been added! NEW RULE : when the day of hatching comes and if you already have a tamagotchi running you may use the new generation from that (don't have to reset tama)!!!

Wow getting BIG people!!! Ayan300 you've been added!!!

Kuchitama 001 - v4

Hippyfish - Tamagotchi Ocean

MametchiMusicStar - Music star

Euphoricdelirium - v3

Kuchipatchi.is.blue.55 - iD L

Orandatchi - yet to choose

It's Teri - yet to choose

Ayan300 - Tama-go

Hmm I would like to join in on this if I can.....Im undecided yet on weather it will be a v4 or a v4.5. I know you said between 3-6pm but which time zone? I am going to put this on my calendar so I dont forget. Im excited for a leap year hatch. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back