Aquapet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatechno227

Reaction score
ok so I have never heard of these things before.. and I found a video on youtube. They look pretty boring, but I have never had one. But I get bored preeettyy easily... so I dont think I would ever end up playing with one of those.. I found one at TOYS R US but all u do is like click a button... and watch it dance. In my preference, tamagotchis are waaaay better and waaaaay more stuff to do. And aquapets look like they are copying tamagotchis... but dont get me wrong, they are cute, but they look boring... what do you think?

Not copying by far... Far from it. I own an original release one (Blah, boring...ish) Then I got one of the newer Water Shaped ones... Little bit better... but still pretty boring even with the games. Then I see they have smaller versions without water and a figure inside. Don't have one...

These things talk, dance.... do some more... Then complain when they are about to turn off or you aren't interacting with them enough.... I got them because the characters were sorta cute and the things were different... Come to find, not directly my style of pet. If I wanted a pet like that, I should have bought a fish.

Blah me... I liked them at one point, but now they aren't my thing.

I have one and i'd say to someone who wanna buy it:

Don't buy, Its a waste of money, its superduper boring. Just save it for something else like Tamagotchi's! :D

I really think Aquapets are boring... You really can't do anything with them! >:U

I saw Aquapets at Borders today. I think they're absolutely ADORABLE, though I wouldn't waste my money on them. However, it's cute when they wiggle around and make noise.

However....I've seen reviews on scary kids' toys from Youtube, that some Aquapets (the originals I think) are inappropriately shaped :rolleyes:

Part of the reason why I'm kinda staying away from them.

I remember the original aquapets, I think I had like...40 something. xD

For some reason a few years later I felt like I grew out of them and threw them away Dx

I think they're cute, but they aren't the same (the new ones). Maybe I'll buy one just for the sake of having a new one, I dunno. x3

I have 4 originals and 2 new ones. The new ones just move to the left when you press the star button, and the right when you press the heart button.

Originals I have:

Blotto

Fanga

Kadet

Snorkl

New Aquapets:

Harf

Fizzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back