Does anyone have the code to buy a PC in the V3 shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
User name starts with a B. If I remember right that had something to do with the codes being different.

I don't see Tamatown online like it used to be for older tama versions so I cant go get the code myself :(

I really need a PC. I read that if you play with it like ten times in a row it will raise training points...I missed two discipline bars because I gave tama a timeout for turning his back to me...I forgot that your supposed to do the praise...oops! It's been a while.

There actually is STILL V3 tamatown online. Here's the link: https://v3.tamatown.com/tama.html

But, that doesn't work very well. (American versions won't give or accept codes/passwords anymore due to glitches)

I strongly suggest using the european version which can be found here: https://tamagotchieurope.com/EN/T3EN/index.php#

So yes, the older versions still work. If you want some of the other versions, go to tamagotchi.com and scroll down to where it says "open" then click that, or use the better european version at tamagotchieurope.com, choose your language, then click which version you want.

I hope I've helped!

That does help ALOT :) But I couldn't find a PC anywhere in tamatown. Is there another way to get one? Will it appear in the shop on a certain date etc???

I tried finding the code myself on tamatown, and couldn't. (I tried playing games for items too, but I kept getting skateboards and balloons :p ) Since it's not online, I suppose it would have to show up in the shop at some point, but I haven't started up a V3 for a while now, so I couldn't be sure when, or if it ever does.

Aw thank you for doing that for me! I checked too last night and same thing happened for me. Guess I'll just have to keep looking in the shop then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back