The Hunger Games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
(Lazy Eleanor will write a lazy intro.)

Okay guys, you should know how this works by now.

24 'tributes' from all the different districts around Panem enter an arena, and (usually) only one comes out. It's a fight to the death. Need I say more?

So yeah, this RP is based on The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. Lots of people die, which means I do need to set a few rules and helpful tips down here:

- This RP is set just as the tributes enter the arena - so basically, everything kicks off at the bloodbath. The plot for interaction's sake will most likely focus around a group who have formed an alliance. Who knows, maybe if this RP lives long enough something cool will happen like they'll break out.

- On that note, this is an AU (alternate universe), so Katniss and everything to do with her and the others never happened. So don't reference those events, and you can't play canon characters.

- It's a fight to the death. People. Will. Die. It's a given. But ask permission before killing off someone's character. Helpful hint: it might be an idea to make two characters: one to keep alive, and one to be a sacrifice. It's not a requirement, but it's just a neat idea.

- There are 12 districts, and one boy and one girl are entered from each. As a result, if you see both the boy and girl are taken from a district, don't make another person from that district. You can see who's taken who in the ooc topic here.

- And then basic TT and RP rules, no godmodding, no Mary Sues, etc, etc.

Name:

Appearance: Descriptions are loved, but pictures can be used. No anime, though.

Personality: Don't just put 'You'll find out later'. I will find you, and I will kill you.

District: 1 - 12, obviously.

Skills: What are they good at? (They can't be good at everything, mind you.)

Other: Anything else you feel like putting, like their token or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Adam Mercy

Appearance: In contrast to his miserable home life in his district, Adam's face always has at least a smirk on it. His skin is fairly tanned, and his hair is a short, black, tangled mess to go with his dark brown eyes. Due to the severe malnourishment in District 11 and Adam's habit of trying to get a good portion of his food to the younger people in the district, he's very thin, a fact made painfully obvious by how tall he is. That said, he does have some muscles built up in his legs, probably due to climbing up and down trees pretty much all day to try and make a living.

Personality: Adam is the type of guy that simply cannot seem to take anything seriously. He is always the comic relief of the group, always there with some sort of joke or sarcastic comment - whether it's appropriate or not. He even mentioned this in his interview - 'They probably won't want me back in District 11, I'm known for raising hell.' As a result of this trait, Adam is often seen as very annoying - especially by the strict Peacekeepers. He's very good at putting on an act, is Adam - he likes (or feels that he needs) to pretend that the punishments given to him don't hurt him, emotionally and physically, probably to keep up morale. But they do, and Adam's not sure how - or if - he's going to survive these games. Probably by making a joke out of it.

District: 11

Skills: Naturally, he's very good at climbing trees and moving amongst them. He also knows how to recognise herbs, which will probably come in handy. Weapon wise, he's best close range.

Other: He received a score of 8 from the Gamemakers.

Ahh, I'm tired and I lost this form once already so I'm posting. DEAL WITH IT.

Name:- Anna Relsa

Appearance: Anna has long dirty hair mixed with ginger hair. Her eyes are bright green. Her skin is pale.

Personality: Sometimes she is shy. She always hates arrogant people.

District: 11

Skills: She is good at run quick. Her weakness is killing; she just does not want to kill. She is great at throwing knives.

Other-She received a 6 from the Gamemakers

This is going to be so much fun!

Plus Anna had NOTHING to do with the character in Catching Fire Finnick loves Annie. Just to say.

Name: Ivana Delra

Appearance: Ivana has reddy-brown hair that falls down just past her shoulders in waves, but is often tangled and greeny-blue eyes. She is short, at 5'4, and is slender but almost very thin. Her eyes are very wide and are framed by thick lashes, and her lips often look sly.

Personality: Ivana is a cunning, deceiving girl. Due to her small stature and looks, she loves to convince others she is weak and innocent, and sweet, much like Johanna. Once she has everyone fooled, she strikes. She often makes convincing lies, and will backstab you when needed. She will manipulate you into becoming her ally and then pounce when it's right. But believe it or not, she has a heart down there that she only opens to very few people.

District: 2.

Skills: What are they good at? Strategy, knives.

Other: Her token is a stone haiclip, and she got a seven in training

Also, can I reserve a male for 7?

Name:

Pandora Cordelia

Female

Appearance:

Pandora is very muscular and strong due to her swimming back home. She doesn't look it at all though, often deceiving others and making them think she's quite weak. That said, she is quite scrawny and and short. Her eyes are a shocking deep blue. Her skin is tanned from spending days at a time fishing out in boats. She often wears a blank look on her face, not really showing any emotions. Her hair is a dark auburn color that falls in waves just down to the middle of her back. You'll often find one or two small braids in her hair, for she has a habit of braiding her hair when she's nervous.

Personality:

You'll find out later. Pandora is a very solemn girl and doesn't like to joke around whatsoever. She almost never smiles, due to the fact that she hates sharing emotions and feelings to any others and bottling them up inside her mind. She's quite clever and cunning, always staying hidden in the shadows. Her mind works differently than others, often getting called 'weird' or 'abnormal'. She's often found mumbling something to herself. She hates most other people and is quite reluctant when it comes to making alliances, it will take quite a bit of coaxing. Though if you've been able to convince her to form an alliance, she is quite loyal. She's not one to betray. She's not afraid to kill someone if she needs to. All she wants is to win these stupid games and return home to her family and friends that she left behind.

Skills:

She's very good at knife/spear throwing and camouflage. (Isn't very talented at hunting, but is good enough)

Other:

Earned a 9 in training. Her token was a fishhook necklace.

Name: Cye Payne

Appearance: Cye is average height and weight for his age although is somewhat pale. He has messy, dark brown hair that appears black in most light.

Personality: You'll see. Cye is a volunteer. The year before, his girlfriend (Rose, who he'll talk about quite a lot) was killed in the games, so he decided to volunteer for a multiple of reasons. The more important ones were to avenge Rose's death, take out all his anger, and final die by making a statement. He has had suicidal thoughts but decided the best way would be to die in the games, so no one is suspicious. He is sadistic with his kills and even enjoys and looks forward to killing people in the arena.

District: 2

Skills: Cye is good at getting in a person's head, messing with them and playing mind games, before viciously killing them without warning.

Other: Nope.

Name: Eli Payne

Appearance A younger version of Cye.

Personality: Eli is brave, always up for a challenged and never backing down. He'll do something stupid if he believes in it, and doesn't think twice about taking risks.

District: 4

Skills: Similar to Cye, he is able to get in people's heads, but in a different way. He can persuade easily and make people like him with a lot of ease.

Other: Cye's brother, but were separated when they were both very young and do not remember each other. To add drama, the Capitol released this right before the games started.

M'kay, seeing as I didn't say you had to be accepted... Let's goooooo!

Well, wasn't this fun? Adam shuffled awkwardly on his stupid little plate in the stupid... Big arena, looking around at everyone else who was doing the same thing. He even cracked a grin at a couple of the other tributes. Hey, they'd be gunning for him anyway, so why not? Ohhh, they should just fire the cannon already, there was a dagger Adam had his eye on and he wanted to claim it.

(feel free to just make up stuff about the arena, by the way.)

Anna nervously got on the plate. It raised and she saw the arena. To her left was Adam with a smirk. She thought(Who would be grinning at this time!) And to her right was Cye. She started to run fast away from the Cornucopia, she new that was where a lot of deaths happen. Somebody throws a knife at her ,probably Adam, she quickly turns and dodges it. She could feel how fast the knife was throw. It was meant for death. She shivered. She ran into the vast woods on her right. She could almost hear the cries of pain from the tributes that chose to fight for a pack in the cornucopia. But those cries were growing quieter as she ran so fastly away.

This is a memory from Anna

Anna remembers walking in the hall to class. Then she saw a boy. He was very tall and had black curly hair. He was smirking. She just looked at him for the longest time. She didn't know where to put him. He was a grade older who would care. But she knew that he would be in the Hunger Games. He just looked like he would. She wondered why she thought this. At lunch she asked her friend about this boy. Her friend said to not bother with him. But Anna always was thinking about him. All day she thought about why she knows he is going to be in the Hunger Games. Why she thought why.

Ivana felt a smirk grow on her features as she scanned the many forms surrounding her, and the giant Cornucopia in front of her. To her left and right were the district 4 tributes. Suddenly, the gong sounded. Quickly as she could, she sprinted over and grabbed a set of knives. Sliding one out, she jammed one through the chest of a district 6 tribute that had gotten hold on her shoulders. Releasing the weapon, she looked around, then grabbed a pack and dashed off, staying just inside the front of the woods.

Adam jumped rather violently as the gong sounded, sprinting off as soon as he had recovered. He had begun to head for a set of knives he had spotted, but soon saw the district two girl heading for them and quickly changing course. On his dash for the trees he managed to scoop up a dagger - not the one he had had his eye on, but good enough - and an average sized pack, pushing himself to speed up as the trees drew closer. Taking a moment to glance back, Adam gripped one of the trees and managed to push himself up it, hopping into a different tree and watching the bloodbath play out as he regained his breath.

Ivana hid behind a tree that was a couple metres away from the mouth. She saw many tributes battling, and there were corpses, of course. But something wasn't right. Unsheathing a few of her knives, she looked up to spot Adam. He lips twisted into a smirk. "You gonna come down, crop boy?" she teased.

"Hm?" Adam turned his head to see the girl from earlier. Ivana, was it? Hell. "Nah, I like it up here." He said calmly, twisting around and supporting himself by gripping onto two branches. His muscles were tensed, ready to spring to the next tree should Ivana decide to strike all of a sudden. "So I think I'll stay here, if it's all the same to you."

Ivana smirked. "Are you afraid?" she jested, running her finger across one side of her blade. "You should be". A look of thoughtfulness swept across her features for a brief moment, before turning to her usual sly smile. "Unless.." she started. "You would like an alliance? Think about it. You seem good with survival, and you must be good with weapons" she paused to partly slide her knife back. "And me? I am good at strategy, and I'll leave my knife skills to your imagination. We can be a formidable team"

After another quick glance back to make sure that he wasn't being snuck up on - possibly by the other District 2 tribute - Adam frowned, swinging backwards and forwards while gripping onto the branches. He decided to show off a little a bit, maki sure his backpack was secure on his body before making a large swing and practically flying forwards, over Ivana's head and into an opposite tree. "Well, that's a new one. Now why would a Career tribute want a 'crop boy' on her side?"

Ivana let a frown flash on her face before smiling again. 'This boy is good' she thought, mentally smacking herself. "Because, I don't see many non-careers who have enough knowledge as you. Besides, we can help each other out. I can help with strategies, you can keep us alive. Though of course, we will need more in the team but that can come later"

Adam frowned, plucking a leaf off the tree and twirling it in his hands. On the one hand, in his opinion this girl didn't look trustworthy. On the other, however, it might be good to have a Career on his side, if only for a short while. After a few moments, he smirked. "Alright, Career, I'll accept your offer of an alliance." He said in a posh, Capitol-style voice, turning what should probably have been a serious situation into a joke. He still remained in the tree though, not quite trusting Ivana not to stab him yet. "Now, shall we move before we get run down by crazed tributes?"

Ivana did a mental victory dance, before putting her knife back. "It seems like a good idea. Lord knows how many could be coming soon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back