Tamagotchi Not Turning On

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redraven

Reaction score
Okay, I haven't had a tamagotchi in about ten years literally and I just received the TamaTown Tama-Go Mametchi version. I put the little doll thing at the top and pressed the reset button but it will not turn on. I have no idea if it just needs a battery because it did not come with one or I am doing something wrong and that's why it is not turning on. Please help!

The Tama-Go doesn't come with batteries. You need to install them yourself.

...Well, considering it's an electronic, I would try putting batteries inside of it...

For it to work, you have to put in batteries, which don't come with the Tama-Go it's self (like the Tama-Profy), so unscrew the back cover (don't strip it like me!), and put in 2 triple AAA batteries inside, and you should see a room with a egg inside it. Although, when I got my Tama-Go, I'm not sure if I was daydreaming or not, but when I put in the batteries, Memetchi's cheeks lit up. :huh:

If trying new batteries doesn't work, then the Tama might be damaged. Does it work with/without the Gotchi figure attatched? Unfortunately, if it is damaged, there is probably not much you can do except get a replacement.

It doesn't come with batteries. You need to put them in yourself. If I remember correctly, you need triple A's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back