Question on Tamagotchi ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaKutie

Reaction score
So I heard that one of the new features with the ID L is you can eat at your ancestors house. How ?

Thanks

Go to the fork icon and press the second option and press the second option. This is TamaTomo Meal.

Go to the fork icon and press the third option and press the third option. This is TamaTomo Snack.

Well, I believe your character has to be an adult, for one thing. Also, you'd need to be on at least the second generation (assuming you got all the TamaTomo symbols for your first generation) for this to work, naturally. Under the meal icon, you would choose the second option on the first screen, and then the second option on the second screen that comes up. This will take you to one of your ancestors' (any ancestor for whom you previously earned all 4 TamaTomo signs) house, where they will present you with a meal. Similarly, if you select the food icon, then the third option on that first screen, and then the third option on the second screen that appears, you will visit an ancestors' house, where they will present you with a snack. I recommend checking out binary's Menu and Stats topic if you're still unclear about some of the features. Hope this helps! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back