Seize the Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
The world has been unified, it has all become one nation. It is ruled by a tyrant, King Gabriel. Living conditions are poor for everyone, life sucks. But an uprising is coming, and in the small village of Hontus where everyone knows each other, a change happens. a change that will restore order to the world. The first uprising has become. Will the uprising bring back democracy, or just end in chaos?

Rules:

No godmodding.

No Sues/Stus

Basic literacy.

I'll approve forms.

Anime is allowed.

Have fun!

Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Cade Williams

Appearance:
a85dbe26616ec0_full.gif

Personality: Cade is a rebel, doing whatever he can to go against the rules and to stand out. He has been beaten and arrested multiple times, and always has a stupid smirk on his face.

History: Cade had been abandoned as a child, and raised himself on the streets. He barely survived, always hungry and sick from germs. He rebelled against the government after figuring out that they were the reasons everyone's life was so bad. He works hard and does whatever jobs he can to earn little money.

Other: Bad form, he gets better though.

Name:

Ciel (Lol) Jones

Female

Appearance:

https://lh6.ggpht.com...Yx7p4vM/CAT.jpg Often mistaken for a boy.Personality:

Ciel is a very quiet girl and is often by herself. She is boyish and doesn't take to the habits of most girls her age. She is quite bipolar, being giggly and happy one minute then angry the next. She is quick to help others and is selfless. She is very trustworthy, always keeping her word. If you get to know her, she is a very kindhearted girl. If you become friends with her, she may be sort of clingy. If you manage to get on her bad side, it's a whole other story. She has a short temper and tends to explode when someone gets on her nerves.

History:

Her parents were murdered when she was very young. She was adopted a few months later. She led an alright life until she decided it was time for things to change. Time for the uprisings to start. Time for her to rebel.

Other:

~

im sensing hunger gamers here.. :p

It has certain elements based off THG, but not really. And ALex, accepted. =3

Cade was working hard in the heat, it seemed like over a 100 degrees out. Yet he continued to sweat, as he picked up a heavy bag of fruits and moved it to the market. He placed it down, went back to the cart, and repeated this step. He was tired, his arms and legs feeling like they were about fall off. He had to fight throughout the pain, and picked up another bag, but collapsed on the way back to the market.

Ciel was walking through the streets, her bag slung over her shoulder. She was on her way to the market. She stared at the ground, only glancing up every once in awhile to make sure she wasn't going to run into anything. She saw the market just in the distance and smiled slightly.

Cade was laying in the street, to tired or weak to move. He just kept his eyes closed and hoped he would just die there.

Ciel turned her gaze to the sky, not really paying attention. She caught her foot on something and tumbled forward, crashing to the ground. "Owww..." she mumbled, shaking her head. She then looked back to see what she had tripped over, seeing Cade. "Oh! Are you alright?"

Cade moaned in pain and held his arm. "Uh, yeah I'f fine. Sorry mister." he said, slowly getting up.

Ciel tilted her head and shuffled uncomfortably. "Do I really look that much like a guy?" she asked herself, looking down.

Cade immediately blushed. "Oh...no you don't, don't worry. You're a very pretty girl. I'm just really tired and the heat must be making me hallucinate."

Ciel shrugged. "I've been mistaken for a boy many times, don't try to blame it on the heat..."

Cade frowned. "I'm sorry I did, I can tell now you're a girl. Don't be sad about it."

Ciel shrugged once more, looking around. "So, would you like some help carrying those bags from the cart?"

Cade shook his head. "I'm good, don't worry. You probably have better things to do anyway."

"Ha, not really..." Ciel muttered, looking at her feet. "You sure you don't want help?"

Cade sighed. "If you really don't mind..." he said softly, picking up the bag again.

Name: Moonrose Cunnings

Appearance:
anime-68.jpg

Personality: Talkative but sometimes is quiet when meeting new people.She loves animals of all kinds and can live out on her own but still likes to be with others. most of the time she is indecisive.Great at math and is a quick leaner. She has a photographic memory and can remeber back to the day she left home

History: Her parents treated her poorly and never let her leave the house.She ran away when she was 6 and never returned.she needs to find another way of living since the day the world was unified because they are tracking her and want to put her in a girls home.

Other: only child, and wants to get rid of the unified world and make it back to the way it was.

Ciel nodded, walking back to the cart and grabbing a bag. She hoisted it over her shoulder, huffing slightly from the effort. She walked forward, catching up to Cade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back