The Time Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello, I've got a few Tama-Tricks got to do with the time...

:kusatchi: If your Tamagotchi wakes up a lot earlier than you, just set the Tamagotchis time earlier so that it won't die in the mornings while you sleep.

:marumimitchi: 24 hours after your Tama-Go character has a baby, set the time to 11:59pm. When it gets to 12:00am, the parents will leave the baby. Then set the time back to normal.

I like pretending my tama is real, and is living by earth time, awakening and sleeping when it pleases. (It's odd, I know :p ) I'd usually consider reseting the time like that cheating, but your advice is helpful. Thank you anyway.

Yep, I prefer to keep my tamagotchi like an actual pet. But once, I used this trick and got my Lovelitchi's age up to 99 yrs old. She was already married anyways. :marumimitchi:

I prefer not setting the time because you can't do that with a real pet.

For your first point, I'd say just to feed and fill up your TamaGo's happy hearts before they go to bed so there is less of a risk of them dying in the mornings while you are still sleeping.

For your other point, I think it's kind of exciting to wake up to a new baby instead of setting the time (which, sadly, I am guilty of ;) ).

I do change the time from time to time. It's more realistic than pausing it, at least.
i do change the time, but only for legit reasons:

1) i put it to sleep when i go to school so it won't die and i won't have to check on it all the time

2) i really really really need something from the seeds on the iD L.

and 3) i have to help someone with matchmaker times.

i don't like setting the time because it drives me crazy when the time is messed up. <_< just my opinion.

i do change the time, but only for legit reasons:

1) i put it to sleep when i go to school so it won't die and i won't have to check on it all the time

2) i really really really need something from the seeds on the iD L.

and 3) i have to help someone with matchmaker times.

i don't like setting the time because it drives me crazy when the time is messed up. <_< just my opinion.
That's what I used to do, as well. I would get upset when I couldn't remember changing the time when I go to school, though, and I'd usually come home to a Tamagotchi that is on the brink of dying.

:(

I...I...I know my Tamas are real...they...I know...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHY DOES EVERYBODY HAVE TO BE SO MEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't intend to be mean, and I'm pretty sure no one else does either. Sorry if you found this offensive, I was only letting you know my opinion.

WHY DOES EVERYBODY HAVE TO BE SO MEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?
i respect your posting these cheats, and i'm sure someone will use them. but you see, we're just stating our opinions, and each of us is entitled to our own. as you can see to my previous post, i do change the time. in fact, i used the first one a lot when i slept in (i don't do that anymore, i wake up earlier to catch a few minutes on TT. ;) )

EMF you are a little bit over the top sometmes

but hey I think your cheats are cool but I can't be stuffed to keep changing the time xD

On my 3ds when nikki's valentines day letter arrived it had a timer on it so I changed the time to see what was inside xD (but lets not stray off subject)

I like pretending my tama is real, and is living by earth time, awakening and sleeping when it pleases. (It's odd, I know :p ) I'd usually consider reseting the time like that cheating, but your advice is helpful. Thank you anyway.
I think of my tama as a real creature from outer space too! :) It makes the tama experience more fun! :D

I prefer not setting the time because you can't do that with a real pet.

For your first point, I'd say just to feed and fill up your TamaGo's happy hearts before they go to bed so there is less of a risk of them dying in the mornings while you are still sleeping.

For your other point, I think it's kind of exciting to wake up to a new baby instead of setting the time (which, sadly, I am guilty of ;) ).
I would have posted this again,but for the record this was what I was thinking

EMF I do this ALL the time, it is the ONLY way I can ever run my tamas. I don't like to pause them, so when I go to work I just set the time so that they can go to sleep. I do take them with me though, and whenever I have time I just tweak the time so that they are awake and I play with them or give them care misses. Otherwise my tamas would take FOREVER to reach adulthood. And I don't really think of it as cheating - real human babies also nap during the day, and during that time Mommy gets to do her housework etc. So I think of it as tama-nap time :kuribotchi:

depends on your life style I guess. I used to change the time alot to keep them awake always and asleep till I wake up. This way they would age faster. This would also give me more time to take care of them. I am a horrible tama parent of 4 tamagotchis xD they constantly die so I try to keep them at there base weight and night was the time I did that. However I stopped doing this because it is just easier for me to set the time normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back