NO COMMENTS

Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log

tamagotchi logs appletchi

• Please log in to reply

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:03 PM ( #52 )

I am doing an experiment. One day i got a picture of a girl angry bird and put it in my show-off binder and then the next day people started copying me and some of those people didn't even know what angry birds was! So, i am going to school tomorrow with a cut the rope picture in my show-off binder and see if people copy me. I hate those copy cats. Anyways bye for now!

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:17 PM ( #53 )

Hi Everyone! i basically ignored Peach today because when I checked on her, all her happy, hungry and friendship hearts were empty. She was just about to pack up and go when I took care of her. You can't leave just yet Peach, you need to give me a baby!
May I adopt one?
No! I want pure tama! I want you to get married to a ShimaShimatchi and poop out a baby!
OK. Can I get married to a Kuromametchi?
Yes, if he's the first one there.
I am sure he will be.
How do you know?
I posted those model pictures of me around tamatown.
You did what?!!!
I did just that.
Those pictures are just for fun, not for showing off!
It's how I look and i'm proud.
Whatever, I'm going to end this post and post your stats on a seperate post.

End of log, don't forget to follow this log, PM me with fanmail and rate this log!

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:55 PM ( #54 )

As I promised, here are the stats.
Pounds: 52
Generation : 5
Hungry: 2
Happy: 2
Training: 4
Friendship: 1

That's It! Don't forget to rate, follow and PM me with comments!

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:27 PM ( #55 )

Hello! Sorry for my other lame posts. :( Anyway let's kick off today's special of Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log with Peach's stats!

Pounds: 64
Generation: 5
Hungry: 5
Happy: 5
Train: 4
Friendship: 3
Points ( $): 97420p
Character: Pipotchi

That's Peach's stats, do we have any comments from the crowd?
I do! Pick me! Pick me!
The tama with the peach colored voice, the mic is yours! But before you start, may I ask your name?
My name is Vanilla. *walks up to the mic* Peach, how did you get so much Points and how do you plan to spend it?
I got a lot of points from future generations that Ayan played a lot of games with. I don't plan to spend to much and I only spend a little at a time for food. Generation 4, Oreo got almost broke because he spent a lot of money on a really fancy room. He had to re-earn all those points.
*walks back to seat.
Thanks, that's all for today's show on Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log. Everyone, LEAVE!!!!!!!
*Everyone rushes out*
That's better, I was a little harsh wasn't I?
Of course not, you had to do it.
Ack. I'm not feeliing so well, I have a stuffy and runny nose. Plus my nose hurts really badly. My dad is making a doctor's appointment for me.
I'm so very sorry. Should I end this log for you today.
*blows nose* Yes, that would be wonderful. Thanks.

Thanks for reading Ayan's Delightful Tamagotchi Pet Log. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to PM her, rate this log and follow this log. Bye! :)

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:20 PM ( #56 )

Hello Everyone! I've got a few important announcements. I will sttop putting "don't forget to rate, PM me with comments and follow this log" on the end of my log. I think it's too pushy and if you want to do those things you can do it. Another announcement is St. Patrick's day is on Saturday! Now on to the log!

Name: Peach
Character: Pipotchi
Generation: 5
Pounds: 82
Hungry: 5
Happy: 5
Train: 4
Friendship: 3
Points ( $): 97420p

That's it, sorry about the stats, it does seem a little boring. If you want me to change it PM me! It isn't a bother, really it isn't.
Delightful, Absoulely Delightful! Ayan, may I play Angry Birds?
Sorry, I don't have my dad's phone.
That's OK.
Can I end this log? There isn't much to talk about now.
Yes, you may end it.

That's It! Thanks for reading!

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:55 PM ( #57 )

Eeek! I haven't posted in a long time, I guess it's time to pack up and start a new log. By the way my new log will be called Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log 2. See Ya!

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:41 PM ( #58 )

Eeek! I haven't posted in a long time, I guess it's time to pack up and start a new log. By the way my new log will be called Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log 2. See Ya!

That's not true anymore! Ignore that message and continue reading this log! It's so full of memories I can never forget, so it's here to stay! If you read my post on my other log, Toffee was born and writes in orange!
I'm back home, I can feel all the memories flooding through my brain. This is home of all of Ayan's Tamagotchi's, It's my home.

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:06 PM ( #59 )

Nothing's going on now, Toffee is being paused to keep him from growing. I want him to stay a toddler! I'll un-pause him and let him grow today
Make me grow. NOW!!
Hey, minimize the talking. This is supposed to be a quick post.
Ok.

Thanks for reading, if you are the one who rated this log 4 stars please, please PM me with why it deserves 4 stars. Thank You!

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:42 PM ( #60 )

Hola! Smart Phone ( Camera ) is charging so I'll edit this later with pictures. Anyways I have news. I think it would be better if Toffee told you instead of me.
I turned into a KILALATCHI!!!
Darn it!!! That means I can't turn you into a Kuchipatchi. I guess I'll try for Kikitchi or Mametchi. Which one do you choose?
I am happy with either one I will evolve into.
I will just post pictures of flowers for now and post Toffee's pictures in a separate post later. :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for reading, don't forget to rate, follow and PM me with comments about this log! :)

Edited by ayan300, 25 March 2012 - 02:46 PM.

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:29 PM ( #61 )

Yay 4th Page! Sorry for not posting a separate post with pictures, the phone just wouldn't turn on and I got busy because I had to go to a store. Anyhow I know that's a mouthful, so let's start the log!
I'm dizzy from all that talking. *falls on floor*
GET UP!!! We have a log to do! Anyways I need to tell you all something. My log's name is really long it's Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log. You can just call it Ayan's Tama Log, Ayan's Log or ATPL.
*Try saying Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log really fast 3 times!!!
Ayan's tamagotchi pet log, ayan's tamagotchi pet log, ayan's toomagotchi pet log... AARRGHH!!! I can't do it!!!
It's a tongue twister!
Yeah it is... Hey wait, this is off-topic! It's time to L.O.G.
Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log coming to a theater near you. March 26
Thanks... Let's kick off this log with a paragraph of Toffee's stats.
Preparing for stats in 9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!!!
Ummm... Thanks. Let's start...
Toffee is still 1 year old!!! Not again, the age counter is stuck.
I'm not 1!!! I'm serious, don't treat me like a baby.
Toffee, your not a baby, your a Kilalatchi which is a teenager character!!! Now will you please let me continue?
Yes!
Toffee is 69 LB, 6 generation, 2 hungry hearts filled, 2 happy hearts filled, 7 training bars and 4 friendship hearts. There I'm done! *pulls tape off of Toffee's mouth*
*heavily breaths in* Why did you put tape on my mouth?!!
To keep you from talking! You just can't be quiet. Let's look through the catalog of Tama Characters. *flips to boy adult tama characters*
*points to Kikitchi* I want to turn into that monkey!
You mean Kikitchi? I'll try my best, but you know I'm not good at getting the characters I want. Anyways let's end the log!

Thanks for reading! You can PM me with comments. It would really help if you rated this log and please follow my log if you enjoy it. It would make reading this log easier for you and it would make me very happy and keep me motivated to keep my log going! Thanks!

*Edit: Link to new log by ayan300: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/180099-%26-9829%3B%26-9829%3B%26-9829%3B-ayans-island-of-tamas-%26-9829%3B%26-9829%3B%26-9829%3B/*

Edited by TamaMum, 05 April 2012 - 11:55 AM.

Appletchi

• appletchi user photo

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:23 PM ( #62 )

Welcome to my new log! I have a white tama-go that I will be logging and I will run more tamagotchis as soon as I can get more. But for now, I will only log my tama-go.

Tama-Go

I reset my tamagotchi and set up the time, date username and my birthday. Then out popped a baby girl, Nokotchi! Yay, I was hoping for a girl! I decided to name her Coco.
Posted Image
Isn't she cute? :3

I fed her lots of meals and snacks ( since baby tamas can't gain weight ) and catched all of her poo so far to try to get Belltchi.
Posted Image
I was lucky enough to catch her on the potty.

After a while she decided she wanted to go to the park.
Posted Image
She met Kuchipatchi while she was there and they became friends!

After she came back from the park, she stated that she wanted to play a game.
Posted Image
She really enjoyed the long jumper game!

Sorry if the pictures are a little blurry.
------

Thanks For Reading, have a great day! :D

Edited by Appletchi, 06 April 2012 - 10:25 PM.

• Hana911 likes this

Appletchi

• appletchi user photo

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:03 PM ( #63 )

This post is mini-post because it's just for announcing what my pet evolved into.

Tama-Go

Coco evolved into a Hoshitchi and went straight to bed. She's not the toddler I wanted, but she's good too.
Posted Image
She must have been really tired. Sleep Tight Coco!

Sorry again for having blurry pictures. Tomorrow I will have more, better pictures of Coco as a Hoshitchi.
------

Thanks For Reading, have a great day!

Edited by Appletchi, 06 April 2012 - 10:33 PM.

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:18 PM ( #64 )

Happy Easter!
I Easter-Fied a photo in honor of Easter! Yes, I'm Appletchi I will explain later, but for now let's continue the log!

Tama-Go

As I promised I have more pictures of Coco as a Hoshitchi.
Posted Image
I didn't exactly take more pictures of her, but at least I have a close up picture of her!

I took a picture of my Tama-Go next to my computer.
Posted Image
I don't know why I took this picture. xD
------

I promise I will have pictures of what teen Coco turns into. Have a great Easter!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Edited by ayan300, 09 April 2012 - 02:24 PM.

• Emfagotchi likes this

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:12 PM ( #65 )

Seriously, 3 stars? Please PM me with what i could do to improve this log. Now that you've gotten familiar with my tamas, it's time for some tama talking! Coco, choose any color to talk in!

How about this color?
That's a little to bright. Try again!
How about this one?
Do you want future generations to talk in that color?
Fine, what about this one?
That's better!
So... What do we talk about here?
Anything! Then I type here about what you say.
OK, *ground shakes*
What's happening?
I'm evolving!!! I'm a...
Chuchutchi? Really? Did I really take that bad care of you?
Yes! I'm a squid thingimabober!
You're so enthusiastic,I like that! Let's wait for photobucket to load... DONE! Let's Easter-Fie it.
Posted Image
That's me!
I'm curious to see what you will evolve into. Well, let's end this log!
------

Thanks for reading, have a great Easter!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Edited by ayan300, 09 April 2012 - 02:23 PM.

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:34 PM ( #66 )

Thank you xavplusplus for following my log! Remember to follow and rate this log! If you think this log deserves less than 5 stars, please PM me with why you think so!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:28 PM ( #67 )

Hello! Thank you to all my followers and a special thank you to EMF for giving me such great comments on my log! I'm back from school early because I have a doctor's appointment. *cough* Now let's start the log!

Tama-Go

Coco hasn't evolved yet... *cough*
Ewww, get away from me! You are going to ruin my pleasant aroma.
Pleasant Aroma?
My new perfume, Au De Toilette.
Tiolet? It's french toilet water Coco!
It says here that princess tamahiko wears this perfume and if she wears it I wear it!
Teenage Girls. Well, I can't stop you, you can wear french toilet water if you want to.
*sprays Au De Toilette on herself* You can't make me get guilty and stop you know.
Grrrrrr, *jumps up and snatches Au De Toilette from Coco's hand*
Hey! Give that back to me!
*sniffs bottle* Hey, this isn't as bad as I thought *sprays a hold load of Au De Toilette on herself*
Wait! Don't use that much! That small bottle of that perfume cost me 2000 gotchi points!
*stops and drops bottle on the carpet* Now where did you get 2000 gotchi points? I never play games with you.
Well, I sold these *shoves plate of sugar cookies in front of Ayan*
Did you make these yourself?
Yup! Take one!
*takes sugar cookie* *takes a bite* Mmmmmm, these are so good! You're a chef!
I am?
Yes, now let me eat this sugar cookie here in peace! *shoves Coco out the door*

Finally! Now I can show a picture of her!
Posted Image
Yes, that's the same picture from yesterday. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle tama photos! xD

Now to show you the sugar cookies Coco made.
Posted Image
Coco didn't actually make those cookies, I got them off google images! Coco made gotchi cookies that are virtual. Omnomnom, well I better end this log before Coco tries to come back in!
-------
Thanks for reading, have a great day! ^. ^

Edited by ayan300, 09 April 2012 - 03:14 PM.

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:14 PM ( #68 )

Thanks For The 162 Views!!!

I know it doesn't seem like that many views, but this log is new and that many views with just 5 replies makes me happy! ^.^ Now for a super duper short post!

Posted Image

Coco evolved into a Pipotchi about 30 minutes ago.
------

I told you this was a short post! =P Thanks for reading, have a great day! ^.^

Edited by ayan300, 10 April 2012 - 03:28 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments, tamagotchi logs, appletchi