Tamacakes Bakery of Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamacake

Reaction score
Proably in the kitchen playing on the compter
Hello, so today im going to start a log. Hopefully it ends well. I might not be able to keep it but ill try!!

2/10?/12

today my best friend lost my v5 connection. I was angry at her but i lost her lid for her tama-go. But she said i didnt have to give it back until she found my v5. Thats why i didnt want her to take it home. So, anyways back on topic. Today my 5 year old kuromametchi(sorry for starting in the middle of generation 3) didnt do much. i played shot the bug a couple of times, and i went to the kuromametchi store and sold some stuff, but besides that, it was like school.

Last edited by a moderator:
2/11(i know for sure today)/12

OK im so happy for little Migger (that's what i named my little baby boy) ahh.. i remember when he was just a little nokotchi(edit it is not nokotchi for the baby boy pm me for the boys name)? and he met a nice baby girl on tamatown. well, anyways, back on track. Today Migger got married!!!! (wedding bell sound) and when he walked to the date-place i was wishing it would be a lovelytchi. Because, it like perfect care boy and girl. And you know what? first person there, BAM lovleytchi. It was kinda cool, how instead of looking nervous, he looked excite about lovelytchi being his life, so of course I HAD to let him marry her and right now, they are just walking around in there jailhouse room. im hoping to get the beach room soon it looks cool. awww, what a perfect couple, right??? Oh, i almost forgot, I named the lovelytchi Lovely.(i know, creative right?)

Tamacake, Migger, And lovely.

So, sorry for 2 updates in one day, but its a weekend, and you know how boring those are. :angry:

And someone and their tamagotchi can only watch sooo many episodes of monk on netflix, so im going to update more often on weekends. And i might accidentely skip weekdays (DANG YOU SCHOOL) . So, any ways, Me, Migger, And Lovely watched a lot of monk, and i fed them sauseges and chicken soup. And instead of gaining another pound by giving them a snack, i play games with them to lose a pound or two. So again, not much.

Tamacake, Migger, And Lovely

2/12/12

Today some stuff happened. For one I CHANGED THE TIME ON MY TAMA-GO so now there is Migger, Lovely, and a baby girl who i think i will call Apple because i m tying o do something Violetchiluver3 did on her log but never finished is alphabetical food. :newmametchi: You should really check out her log. So anyways, today i used my kuromametchi figure(its actually my friends but she never asked for it back >=) but she ight give it to me until she finds my v5.) she thought It wa IMPOSSIBLE to get it on your tama-go as a character(kuromametchi, that is) because all she ever gets are Gozartchis and necktietchis. ok, so i used my k-mametchi figure and went to the shop, and you could actually run the shop!! it takes a long time for someone to come in, but its really neat. so i got like 3000 dollars from some guy who bought a treadmill from me. oh, and i found out two more things! one is that when you have a family(husband an wife or baby too) and press the c button they jump up and down indtead of one coming up to the screen.

two is that kuromametchis favorite food is choco bar! his face gets all excited when he looks at it. I hope he dosent go into a suger coma. :rolleyes:

tamacake, Migger, Lovely and Apple :ichigotchi:

p.s. I have lots of friends, one of them has a tama-go and made me get one, and now two of my other friends want one! :kuribotchi:

2/13/12

TGITDBVD!!!!!

(THANK GOODNESS ITS THE DAY BEFORE VALENTINES DAY)

Because of that, I will use red today.

Today, as it turns out, my parents dont leave. so, i guess it is tomorrow i will have a baby girl to take care of, but because of her being left alone day being on valentines day, i might call her angel. And im trying to get a lovelytchi, so that would fit well. im not going for abc's food but just abcs. So anyways, back to my tamas. Today i didnt have much time to play(or work) with them because it was school. My friend, she left hers at home!!! Purposelessly on accident!(thank cheese that there is spell check) So there will probably be more about angel tommorow, because she evolves, but still might be an baby sized(ha ha ha) update.

Tamacake, And Miggers family. =)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

2/14/12

Today, as promised, i named my Baby girl Angel. at aproximetly 8:30 she evolved into a beutiful star, hoshitchi!!! Im hoping for her to turn into a okay or good care teen,

but i dont have a care chart handy so i cant really tell which is which. So, right now she is 17 pounds and missing 2 happy hearts, I will play some games with her later, though.

So, not much really happened today, except for it being valentines day, And me pretty much neglecting her for all day, so i hope i dont get horrible care teen tomorrow.

Tamacake and Angel!!

Today, 2/15/12

Little Angel Hositchi Turned into A nice shelly Shelltchi!! Shes really cute. Oh, and sorry for not posting ANY pictures, I dont know how to move pics from my ipod to computer. :) She Has inherited the jail house room from her parents, Migger and Lovely. Oh! and i tought her to talk! watch!!

hello Angel!

Hey mami!!

Im not your Mom!!

I love the way you lie!

-Sigh- I still have a little while to go... She can only say song names. :( But thats not so bad, right?

Today, Is the day, That my little Angel turned into a adult!!! Yay!!! I like the one She turned into(my second favorite, personaly) Because she is going to be like that for 8 days, At least. She turned into a violety Violetchi!! And i fineshed teaching her to talk! So now she only has a couple words that she messes up on.

Hello, can i say something?

Yes

Ok.

Well? what is it?

Something!!

:angry: :angry:=groan= :angry: :angry:

Hehhehehehehehehehhehe

oh well, she is quite a handful.

Tamacake and Angel :furawatchi:

Hello to all the people of The Tamatalk!

Hello to all of my peeps

-Sigh- now that i have taught her to talk she just wont stop!!!

And im going to teach my children and their children and their children and their children--

Ahhhhh!! What have i started!!!

You have started EVERYTHING

Dannnnnnnngiiiiiiiiitttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Save yourselfs!!!!

Tamacake and Angel

Daaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnggggggggiiiiiiiiitttttttt

Yesterday I left my tama-go at school so by the time I get there on Tuesday it will either be supah dupah angry or just dead. So I'm hoping the first one because wouldn't you rather be angry other then dead?

Today, since I don't have a tamagotchi to log about, we will visit angels dad, grandma, and great-grandma!

Hi, an I in the right house?

Oh hi Migger! How's life at tamaplanet?

Oh, same old same old

Oh Migger, I've missed you!

Well, I have to go now, you know I started a kuromametchi doll factory, right?

Aww, that's so sweet! They'll match you perfect!

Ok, now to visit angels grandma, a marotchi named Ginger

Hi ginger!

Hi tamacake!

Wait a minute, ginger

Ok

Did I teach you or Migger how to talk?

Uhmm..

Answer me, ginger

No

Then how can you talk?

Umm at tamaplanet they teach you to talk like er.. Perfect English and some Spanish.

You can speak Spanish?

Umm Si

Oh WOW

Rojo globa frijoles Si dos mas

Red balloon beans yes 2 more?

Uh yep!

Ok ginger, you probably have work to do, I might see you later!

Later TC!

Now we will see Gingers mom, Nomom the mametchi!

Wazzup Nomom?

Sky!

Do you know Spanish?

No

Do you know English?

No I do not know how to speak a single word of English

You're so funny Nomom

Thank you

So what other language did you learn?

I learned tamish

Woah, what's that?

It is pretty cool

Can you speak some for me?

Ok. -clears throat- humin goi potyur munhabsz tokli? (do you understand me?)

What?!?!?

Juty detg pasdef huiy (I can't speak English)

Speak in English, Nomom!

Hu guyt hilkm hujit (I just face palmed myself)

Here, eat this English muffin

Mmmm yummy muffin!

Ok, Nomom, do you have a job?

Me? Naaah

Get out

Whaaa??

Get. Out.

Ok. =(

WOOT This has over a hundred views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for choosing to read Tamacakes Bakery of Tamas, because we know that you have lots of choices to pick from, so thanks again for choosing Tamacakes Bakery of Tamas

p.s im tring to copy what they say on a airplane =3

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

Angel is NOT dead, I repeat, Angel is NOT dead!!!!!

A: Why would I want to die?

You really don't have a choice, Angel.

Well I just won't die

Ok

Humph

What now?

Your not my friend anymore

Why?

You left me for three days alone

Well I kinda forgot

I had to sit in two rows of poo!!!

Only eight times in three days? That's not that healthy

Well I tried to poo more but---

TMI

What's that mean?

Too much information

That's me!!!

That's not necessarily a good thing

Idc

What's that mean?

I don't care

Idc and idk

What does idk mean?

I don't know

Well you have to know!

I don't know

Sigh

ik

What's that- oh never mind

Ok. By the way, you might be paused tonight

What!? Why!?!

Im going to be at a battle of the books tournament

But that's only two hours

Your point?

You've left me for three days!!

On accident

Ok fine

Well, I'll think about it.

Yay!

Oh, and you might meet my friends pipatchi again

Yay! She's nice

Oh, and I'm getting you married tonight

When! When!

Now

Yaaaaaaaaäaaaaaay!

Let's go to the date place!

Ok!

Ooh he's pretty!

Nah I don't like gozartchis

Ooh how bout him?

Yeah! Shimashimashi is soooo cute!

But if you see someone at the park,--

Yeah I know dont cheat on him

Ok but you can play with girls at the park

Oh, like that memtchi?

Yeah, you guys made a great statue of the king!

Yeah we did

Ok bye tamatalk!

Bye peeps!

(if the words are in perenthices I'm saying it)

(pssst angel pssst)

Ugnhm what?

(I'm bored)

Nice to know now goonight

(no don't go to sleep)

Whhyyy

(I thought of something to do!)

Why r u awake??

(I'm on sugar high from free candy I ate from the battle of the books)

Gfy

(ur sleep talking)

It means good for u

(ok)

Wat di gu think of

(how about weeeee uuuuuhhh hmmmm oh! See your dad, grandma, and great grandma! I showed readers already but u weren't there!)

I red since u started

(oh)

Wat now?

(you can go to sleep)

FinallyithoughtiwoodneverbeeabletooiwishuwoodstopbotheringmeandletsgotoazzoozzzzzzzzZZzZzZzZzZz

Psst hey you! Yes, you! Is tama cake here? No? Good. Now we can take over tamatalk!! (tamas from everyone's log,dead and alive come in) ok! Now! The meeting of the tamas! First! We must take over this log! Check! Then, the foru---

(angel, what are you do- do- do-yaaaaaen-ing?)

Eep (everyone leaves)

(k might night)

Latest posts

Back