New tamatown: how to get lots of points!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchibeast

Reaction score
Sorry to some people. Anyways, first log into tamatown. Enter the code of lovelitchi. NOW DONT LOG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Just exit and log back it. Enter the code for her again for another 100,000 points. Keep doing this till you get the amount of points you want. Hope it helps you buy that 10,000 point block your tamagotchi wants!

I'm not sure I understand this method. You've told me to put in 'The Lovelitchi Code'... What's 'The Lovelitchi Code'? And why would it give you so many points?

That doesn't happen with ALL lovelitchi codes. It only happens when the tama owner uploads a certain amount of points to go with the code online. That might happen with your lovelitchi coide, but no one else's.

For example, here is a Lovelitchi code that gives you no points at all:

Julia

ef407d 3099ba

And here is one that gives you 999,000 points:

Tamatchi

f01f66 4139d9

By the way, those are both from the Tama-go.

So, there isn't just one Lovelitchi code. There's hundreds, maybe thousands, because each is specific to the number of points and the username that goes with it. And this isn't limited to only lovelitchi. This is a situation that relates to all the login codes. Does this make any sense?

By the way, I'm not sure, but don't you think this topic belongs in Tamatown and e-Tamago?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back