kunoitchi on a tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazypachi

Reaction score
I have been seeing that not a lot a tama collectors have got kunoitchi (gozarutchi's sister) on a tamago.

How do you get her?

I got her once and forgot to write the code down. I also took good care of her tell her training was full. But other ppl told me that they got her from bad care.

What are the stages for kunoitchi?

Does she need a prefect order?

how much training do you really need to get her?

If enyone has a code for kunoitchi please tell me! :puroperatchi:

Thank You!

I have had Kunoitchi many times before. Basically you need to take horrible care, it says on my gorwth chart :) I can't quite remember how many training bars you are meant to get, but from my experience i only had 7 training bars.... I'm not sure XD. But i do know that shes horrible care and her hearts need to be almost empty and no friendship hearts. Well maybe one friendship heart :)

Hope i helped

Sakura <3

The training must be high and the friendship must be low, which sounds a little confusing, but it's possible. You just have to discipline it right and only play mini-games when you really need to, so the friendship level stays down. I'm trying to get Kunoitchi on my Tama-Go just to give you more help. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back