Can somebody please explain Tamatown to me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
I'm so lost. I'm wandering from town to town inside, and Ive found my room and such, but I'm wondering if there is anything more to it. Is there a better way to get points than to play the same few games over and over for 100 points each time???

Nobody can help me out? I did find an arcade style crane game that allows you to win more than 100 pooints each round, but I'm still wondering if there are any other ways to make points.

Just for starts, I'm assuming you're in Music City, so bear with me.

Yes, earning points is a repetitive process, but there are multiple games that give differing point values based on how successful you are. I'm not sure which arcade-style game you're talking about, but I'm sure that if you look around a bit, you'll find more games to have fun with.

Don't forget that there are other interactive features as well! For example, you can make your own CD and enter yourself into the music competition held weekly (although the rankings often dominated by the same players); if you do well, you can get point values as well as trophies based on how well you do.

I wish you luck on your point-making endeavours!

Oh, and if you're not in Music City and are instead in the v4.5 or v5 TamaTowns, I can't really help you there. I've dabbled a bit in the v4.5 virtual world, but there wasn't much worth playing or seeing, to be honest.

Im at this site.... new.tamatown.com and I log in with my Tamagos. I actually spent a few hours trying to figure out all the different towns, and inthe process I found all the peices to the map :0 YAY. So I can get to certain spots a bit faster, but I mainly still travel. I kind of learned that you can reply to people when they try to chat. But mostly they all say to follow them to their room. Ha.

I did find a spot to register for some competition thing scheduled this weekend although I have absolutly no idea what it is or what I have to do lol. Is there a way to have your band practice, or do you just watch when they do the competition thing?

Im at this site.... new.tamatown.com and I log in with my Tamagos. I actually spent a few hours trying to figure out all the different towns, and inthe process I found all the peices to the map :0 YAY. So I can get to certain spots a bit faster, but I mainly still travel. I kind of learned that you can reply to people when they try to chat. But mostly they all say to follow them to their room. Ha.

I did find a spot to register for some competition thing scheduled this weekend although I have absolutly no idea what it is or what I have to do lol. Is there a way to have your band practice, or do you just watch when they do the competition thing?
new.tamatown.com IS Music City. It is for TMGOs and Music Stars. (You might have already known this, but I thought I'd just point it out) And as for competitions, there one of the really fun parts! You can create your very own CD and enter it in a competition! If you win, you usually get a prize of gotchi points, and some experience for your featured CD! If what I just said is still unclear, I suggest you go around tamatown and click on the different guitar characters you see until you find one that will answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back