Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
You have been turned into a Tamagotchi! Oh, my! Which Tama would you look like? What would you do if you met other Tamagotchis that were once TamaTalk users? Let's find out!

FORM:

Tamagotchi:

Looks like:

Personality:

Other:

Here's my entry:

Tamagotchi: Uwasatchi

Looks like: Search for "uwasatchi" on Google images

Personality: Moody, suspicious of everyone

Other: LOVES KUROMAMETCHI

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi: Dazzilitchi

Looks: search dazzilitchi on google

personality: cute (when It wants to be) snooty

other: Is a super cute pop star

5uk1h1.jpg

Tamagotchi: Lovelitchi

Looks like: The picture above

Personality: Cute,Kind and caring,Helpfull, a bit curious sometimes

other: is good at ballet

Tamagotchi: Kuchipatchi.

Looks like: a kuchipatchi. (green and has a beak.)

Personality: smart and shy. has a passion for food and cooking and has 7 different chefs on speed dial.

Other: is a very good singer, though few have heard him sing.

You are all accepted!

Okay, Uwasatchi was feeling moody because she didn't have the latest gossip. So she went to her pals, Lovelitchi, Dazzilitchi, and Kuchipatchi to see if they had any ideas to cheer her up.

"Hey,whats up?" asked Lovelitchi and started saying a joke "What's the difference between train drivers and teachers? One minds the train, and the other trains the mind!"

Uwasatchi found that boring. She was bored out of her mind and angry. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she said, hoping someone would hear her and come to see what was wrong.

uwasatchi__s_ultimate_rage_by_knucklejoerocks.jpg

Tamagotchi: Kuromametchi

Looks like: My picture over there <----

Personality: Prankster, loves CHOCOLATE! hates veggies. He has a crush on lovelitchi but doesnt admit it, he is a shy nature, but friendly

Other: Cheese :3

Uwasatchi kicks KuroMametchi off his chair and steals all his popcorn. "idiot," she said.

Then she decided to look at the funny stuff she wrote in her notebook earlier. But all the writing was erased!

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DID THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Uwasatchi shouted. She simply HAD to find the culprit.

uwasatchi_by_knucklejoerocks.jpg

Meanwhile, Lovelitchi was doing a game outside with her friends, TUG OF WAR. She and her friends were pulling the rope.

j7c1n8.jpg

Suddenly,she heard Usawatchi and so she and her friends fell because of her shouting. "Hmph" she muttered

"I know," thought Uwasatchi, "Lovelitchi and her dum-dum friends messed up my notebook."

With an angry glare on her face, Uwasatchi went to Lovelitchi and her friends and kicked them all in the pants.

"I didn't!" Lovelitchi said "But I did see Kuchipatchi rummaging through your bags.....I stopped him and said,Eh-hem,and he ran away!" Lovelitchi walked away wiping the dirt off her dress. She went to History class. She did the History with her group.

i41t6x.jpg

I need to be pretty and smart! Lovelitchi thought. "I'm going to practice a lot for the test tommorow" Lovelitchi said out loud. She giggled.After that,she decided to concentrate on her project. Making a little merry go round. "I'll get money for a new dress if i sell this!" She worked all break time on it.

21r9e.png

"La la la!" She sang as she worked on it!

So Uwasatchi went to Kuchipatchi and stole all his snacks when he wasn't looking as punishment. Then she went to see Lovelitchi to see if she could help her make that lame merry-go-round of hers.

Anime_kuchipatchi.jpg

Kuchipatchi was very, very angry. He went up to Uwasatchi and screamed, "WHY DID YOU TAKE MY FOOD???!!! THAT'S THE ONLY THING I LIVE FOR ALKFJDAKJF"

Kuromametchi walks in and takes back the food and gives it back to kutchipatchi. He admited HE erased what was inside the book for revenge. (Then he ate Uwasatchi's giant greasy head... not really i just HAD to do that.)

"thank you om nom for getting my food back om nom kuromametchi!" kuchipatchi said while munching on a peach.

"Hi Usawatchi!" said Lovelitchi "Yes,I'll need a helping hand,why don't you paint it? I'll work on the little horses!" Meanwhile she heard her shouting at Kuromametchi. "Calm down Usawatchi!" Lovelitchi said and whispered to Kuromametchi "It was........you?" :eek: Lovelitchi ran off to her project "Come on Usawatchi!" Lovelitchi giggled. Then she apologized to Kuchipatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back