What Furbies do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello, I am too old for Furbies :p but I still want to know how many you have, what color, and what kind. I have two white Furby Babies and one standard green Furby. My little brothers like them. :rolleyes: One of the white ones is utterly filthy, and the other doesn't work. :(

Anyway, what about YOUR Furbies?

I just got a speckled gray Furby with a pink tummy and an all white Furby Baby. The Furby Baby doesn't work, so I use it for display only.

I'm also probably too old for Furbys, haha! I don't care though, they are awesome :)

You're never too old for Furbies or any type of virtual pet. :p

I have:

1 Baby (spring)

4 Adults (white, tuxedo, owl and bumblebee)

3 Emototronics. (gray/blue, tan/pink and purple Funky.)

I found an adult original red and black spotted Furby for 2$ at the thirft store the other day. Safe to say I snatched it right up!

I also have an original white 'snowball' one and a pink baby furby [she is my favorite!]

welp.. im a furby NUT<3 i have a..green bodied, yellow tummied, blue maned furby

a pink tummy, black and grey spotted bodied and pink mane furby

a purple baby furby

2 gizmo gremlins furbies and a purple and acid green funky furby :3 :ph34r:

I have just one Furby - got it in 1997-98 or thereabouts I think - he's dysfunctional, so we removed the batteries.

He sits high up on a shelf in my wardrobe and when the door of it is open he stalks me around the room by staring at me with "those eyes" ....but he's never going to be let out into the community again - too creepy for me :p

(He's staying in the wardrobe until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out ;)

Sadly the dog is also creeped out by Furbys...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just one Furby - got it in 1997-98 or thereabouts I think - he's dysfunctional, so we removed the batteries.

He sits high up on a shelf in my wardrobe and when the door of it is open he stalks me around the room by staring at me with "those eyes" ....but he's never going to be let out into the community again - too creepy for me :p

(He's staying in the wardrobe until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out ;)

Yeah, Furbies are lame and creepy compared to Tamagotchis. :lol:

Noooo.

Please don't let the dog maul poor Furby. XD

He's staring at you... sadly because he wants to play and be loved. :{

I'll gladly take him off your hands if he's too creepy for you. ;D

I have a Furby with brown fur, pink tuft on head, shiny blue eyes, and curly belly fur.

No idea what kind of Furby it is, but nonetheless, it creeps me out. Something about how it speaks a blend of Furbish and English, and how it can talk back...

Shoved it in a corner with its back to me. Problem solved. :p

I had an original grey with black spots and pink belly...then my dad and I got a shelby a few year later because we thought it was so dang funny when they danced and told jokes together.

I also had one of the newer HUGE ones in grey with blue hair. That one was creepy bc of the weird way the mouth moved.

I do collect Furbies.

I have eleven of these little guys, I love them! I have a red white and blue Furby (special edition), one grey Furby, three black Furbies (i'm not trying to be racist here!), a red and white one, a black and white one with a graduation cap on it (special edition), a nameless Shelby who is yellow, green and red, and a tan & white emoto-tronic Furby. I also have a blue and pink Furby Baby. All of them work :D

Here is my crew of 'em ^_^

photo14.jpg

Front to back and right to left: Doo-Moh, Mee-Mee, Noo-Loo, U-Tye, Baby Boo, Graduation Furby Boo, Kah-Dah, Way-Loh, Noo-Loo, nameless Shelby, and emoto-tronic Toh-Dye!

Hope you enjoyed! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back