Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
It’s the beginning of summer, a somewhat warm and pleasant day in the first week of June. Keyword, somewhat. Something’s wrong, very wrong.

“It was just here yesterday where…” I mumbled to myself, searching through the pile of papers on my desk, “there you are.” I picked up my beloved Tamagotchi v4, the Chocolate Argyle design.

Then, that all too familiar tone started to play, my pet collapsed onto the floor of its shell, “No…no, no, no,” I pressed random buttons, It wouldn’t stop.

“BEEEEEEP!” My v4 blared. That’s it. My Tamagotchi died, again.

“Every time,” I sighed, set it down and checked on my Tama-Go, my newest Tamagotchi.

‘Bye bye.’ The screen read.

“Really now, I’m never getting an iD-L at this rate. I took great care of you,”

Sometimes, I wonder if my Tamas are defective. I was testing myself to see if I could keep up with an iD-L, so far so bad. I’ve never gotten past the first generation on any of my Tamagotchis, an iD-L would be a joke. Every Tama, a v4, v4.5, v5, 2 Music Stars and a Tama-Go have never been past the first generation. I took a paperclip from my desk, untwisted it and poked my v4’s reset button. A minute or so later, the egg hatched into a girl, just like my last two Tamagotchi.

“Maybe if I call you Lucky or Win or… Clover,” I started typing, C…l…o…v…e… oops. I forgot you could only use five letters.

Clove. Well she’s a spice, she could have been like Cookie, Cooki. I fed her meals and snacks, filling the hearts completely. I’m not taking my eyes off of you Clove. All of a sudden, a weird beep started to play. A mix between a call and a happy beep. My Tama-Go chimed in with it, doing the same thing. It went up an octave; the screen did something weird… was it glowing? In… color?

Then it hit me; my Tamagotchis must be seeking revenge or something. I screamed a ducked under my desk’s chair. They were going off like mini cars in panic mode. Then, my room’s lights shut off. The beeping stopped. Something moved in the bottom left corner of my room, next to my closet.

“H-hello?” I called.

I heard coughing. I slowly crawled out from under my desk chair and flipped on my lamp. To my surprise, in the corner wasn’t a toy gone wild. White fluffy ears perked up from behind my beanbag chair. Two sparkly, wary green eyes followed, then a blue bow and pink dress with a white hem. Am I dreaming?

“L-Lovelitchi?” I whispered, shocked.

She blinked twice and looked around, as astonished as I was. She said something to herself quietly.

“Um, are you… real?” I asked. “What just happened? You… you’re…”

The Lovelitchi sighed, “You’re a better caregiver than you think. Those Tamagotchi you have? You’re right, they’re defective.”

I’m lost. How could I, the Tama Killer get a real live talking Lovelitchi?

“You know we really exist, right? They’re not really gone. The Satellite takes us back to Tamagotchi Planet,” She pointed to my v4’s antenna and my Tama-Go’s lid.

“But, how do I take care of you? You’re a Tamagotchi,” I started.

The Lovelitchi pointed to the… brand new iD-L on my desk?! It was a pink shell with a white jewel face. Engraved in the silver painted border was Tamagotchi with a pink heart, Lovelitchi’s symbol. Two charms were attached to the back, one of Lovelitchi, the other of Tama Planet.

“That’s called a Home iD-L, It’s like a link to Tamagotchi Planet,” The Lovelitchi said to me, still behind my beanbag chair.

I pushed A, the screen flickered to life. ‘Digital friends of the world’, it read. Lovelitchi walked over to where I was sitting and stepped inside of the Home iD-L. She came up on the screen a second later, hoping around like a normal iD-L probably would. Then, she came up close on the screen and jumped out again.

“Pretty cool huh?”

When I pushed A again, she was nowhere to be seen on the screen. How did this happen? I ran my hands through my long brown hair, something I did when I was nervous, “I suck at taking care of Tamagotchis, why me? Does anyone else have a Home iD-L?”

The Lovelitchi nodded, “My friends, they’re all here but in different places. It’d be great to meet up with them, I think we’re all in the same area,”

The Lovelitchi stuck her hand through the screen and clicked the buttons really fast. When she brought her hand back out, she was holding a cell phone.

“What?” I started.

“If I could get a signal, I could try calling Melody, she could help us,”

"What’s your name?” I asked, curious.

“Ali,” She replied, dialing a number.

She put the phone to her ear, “Where?” Ali paused, listening to whoever was on the other end, “Oh!”

Ali climbed onto my desk, it wasn’t hard for her, she’s around 4 feet tall. She moved a few papers and opened the window and blinds and shouted, “Melody!”

I rushed over and looked out. I could hear a faint reply from below, “Down here!”

“We have to get her up here, she can’t walk through the door or someone will see her,” I said quickly.

“Uh, what about that basket? Do you have a rope or something?”

“I have a few jump ropes in the closet,”

“Close enough, go get them,” Ali stuck her head out the window again, “Melody! Do you have your Home iD-L with you?”

“I don’t have one yet, this is the first time I’ve traveled to Earth,” Melody shouted back.

Ali turned around, I had found the jump ropes and tied them to the basket’s handle, “Do you have another Tamagotchi somewhere?”

I nodded and pulled a Music Star out of my desk drawer.

“Great, I need you to aim that at Melody when she gets close enough,” Ali tied the other end of the jump rope to the left back leg of my desk and threw the basket down. “Melody, get in!”

I got the Music Star ready and we grabbed the end of the rope.

“Okay!” Melody shouted up to us.

Ali and I pulled on the rope, once Melody was half way up, I pointed my Music Star at her, she was close enough to jump inside. The v6 shook, a color ‘Digital friends of the world’ screen showing, just like on Ali’s Home iD-L. It morphed into an iD-L after a few seconds, just like that. Melody’s was a purple shell with a darker purple face, the silver painted border had Tamagotchi engraved with a purple eighth note next to it. I’m shocked, two iD-Ls in one day?

A Tamagotchi as tall as Ali crawled out of the purple Home iD-L, a Meloditchi who I’m assuming is Melody, “Thank you, the woods are so creepy…” She spoke quietly.

“Ali? Did you run away from me, last week?” I asked her.

Ali shook her head, “I ran away from someone else, remember I told you, you’re a better caregiver than you think. But, do you know what happens when Tamagotchi run away?”

“No,” I answered, I thought they just use The Satellite like Ali said.

“When we run away from our shell, we don’t. We leave the decoy, the egg with wings that you see sometimes or mess with the circuit board to start the animation. Tamagotchi are good actors, that’s when we fall on the floor and look like we’re sick, we’re not. The animation buys us time to pack our things and get through the shell and escape, humans don’t notice because they’re usually out of the room when we leave, the whole plan can be ruined if they are.

From there, we could use The Satellite to transport ourselves back to Tama Planet, use the emergency escape circuit, go back to the Factory to get reassigned to a shell or…” Ali stopped then looked to Melody who offered a sympathetic smile, Ali went on, “My previous owner left me in her school bag. When I was getting ready to use the emergency escape circuit, I clicked the wrong part and ended up in Katia’s Tama-Go. I broke part of the circuit board from the impact. When I tried escaping again, I ruined it even further and ended up outside. Because I hadn’t gotten my Home iD-L yet as I’ve never successfully escaped, your Tama-Go and v4 merged to create one. You’re my new owner.”

“But, there are more of us. The same thing happened to some of our friends. Katia, could you help us find them?” Melody asked.

“Of course, whatever you need, I’ll do my best to help.” I replied.

Ali’s expression became serious, “Great, we’ll need your help right now,”

To be continued…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back