old 2 in 1 virtual pet missing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaverBaby

Reaction score
Hi! (I also put this topic here, I'm not sure where it should be)

I'm looking for one specific virtual pet from late 90's. I hope someone here can help me! I had one like this when I was a child, and I would like to find one now, for my collections.. There's is only one problem. I don't have any info about this pet, no name, no pic..

The pet had 2 pets in 1, one was a dino and other was a dog. You could choose between dino and dog right away first when the batteries were put in. The color of the toy was turquoise/blue/green (transparent) and it had white buttons. There was also a palm tree on the casing. If I remember right that palm tree even glowed in the dark. It had all basic functions as normal virtual pets have and in addition for that there was also a weather function. So when it was raining in the screen, i had to give my pet an umbrella, and when it was sunny, I gave him a hat (baseball cap) to wear. :D It was just a really nice pet, lived long if was taken care of properly and there were many different variations for dino and dog figures how they looked like when pet grow older.

If someone happens to know anything more about this kind of a like pet, I would be very appreciated! :ichigotchi: Even knowing a right name for this pet would help a lot.

It is fine where you originally put it - in the Ancestors forum: https://www.tamatalk....al-pet-missing/

I can see you only recently joined, so it'll take a little time to get to know the site, but we do ask everyone not to post duplicate topics in different parts of the site. One topic is enough. ;)

If you think the topic is in the wrong area you can contact a moderator or just report your own thread and ask if it should be moved to a different area - it's no problem,.

If you haven't got the right reply it may be that you just need to wait a while longer - there are members all over the world, in different time zones and not everyone visits the site every single day.

If you want more people to see your topic the best way is to put a link promoting it into your signature message asking if people can help with the answer- that messsage will then appear on any post you have made on the TamaTalk forums :)

I'll just close this thread now - I gave a link to the original for anyone who may be able to help. :)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back