Have you ever neglected a tamagotchi to get a certain character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the time, especially for the Color Tamagotchis, which involve getting TamaTomo stamps for each character so that you have "proof" that you achieved a certain character. It's not that I necessarily like the bad-care characters (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't); most of the time, I purposefully neglect to get a certain character for "collection" purposes. Hope that makes sense.

All the time, especially for the Color Tamagotchis, which involve getting TamaTomo stamps for each character so that you have "proof" that you achieved a certain character. It's not that I necessarily like the bad-care characters (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't); most of the time, I purposefully neglect to get a certain character for "collection" purposes. Hope that makes sense.
I've been doing that so much lately. :p Shame on me. In fact, I just did that last night and I went a bit overboard with the care misses...I don't know how, I only counted 5.

^ Same. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like I'm the minority here: I have never tried it ^^

usually I don't care which character I get, the most important is to give it the best care I can. but unfortunately this doesn't mean I always give them the best care possible, because, as I don't really like to pause (or at least not for shorter times - when I know I will be away all day somethere where having my tama with me wouldn't be a good idea, I do pause, but, for example, not for school. there I can take care of it during breaks) it happens that I miss a care that should have been done when I couldn't pay attention (also at school sound is off of course) or when I come home exhausted and it takes a couple of time to realise it's still in my backpack with the sound off :( so this 'randomness' still gives me variety in characters, and it's OK for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to do it to my v3 tamagotchi so I could get Gozarutchi. I love that little ninja!

<3 :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

I usually do it as well, because if I get Mametchi, Lovelitchi, Perotchi, Kuishinbotchi, Ponpontchi or Sunopatchi all the time, then I'd probably get bored of it, and the iD/iD L's objective is to try to get all of the TamaTomo Stamps. :p

Well I think almost every Tamagotchi owner has done it. I always do it even as hard as it is. It is key in the Id series to get TaMoToMo stamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back