Help me pick a pokemon black team

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on a pokemon black team but need help. Leave your thoughts as to which 6 pokemon I should use. (note: I cannot get any from other gens. But can trade as I have pokemon white already.)

Hmm...which did you start with? I would have started with Tepig...I suggest adding a variety of different types so that you're bound to have an advantage during battles. How about a Pokemon that can use sleep powder, stun spore, or sing? That way you can paralyse the opponent. But I'm not sure of the exact Pokemon you should have. I don't have Black...how about make a list of some of the Pokemon you have?

well i haven't started it quite yet, I'm just trying to make a plan, but yeah i will probably start with tepig then go from there! but i still need help finding other pokemon so please help i can't decide :)

~GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Hmm... I'm not really sure what team I'd pick, but if you're just starting, be sure to get Oshawott. That one is a powerhouse.

oshawott is a definite choice its can learn moves like aqua tail and razor shell

its a good idea to get some legendary's on your team you can wait till later if you have white landorous is a good idea, if you have wifi then you can get powerful pokemon (arceus,mewtwo ect.)

you need a pokemon that can fly you around i would choose swanna because it can also learn surf and powerful moves like brave bird

personal favourite's can also make the team I don't know your favourite's but mine is ciccino!

earlier in the game lillipup is a good pokemon to catch at least for a while then it get's a definite boot, NO PURLION at all they are weak and will not help you accomplish anything except completing the pokedex, Patrat was ugly so I didn't catch him xD

you can catch powerful pokemon is also a good idea like volcarona and darmitan (that have zen mode) again if you have wifi then zoroark is another good choice.

if you have wifi you can use global link to go to the dream world there you will find pokemon from other regions while they still might be on level 10 they have special ability's

if you have any questions please contact me

~ Caomi

Please reply still I still need help!?!?!

Please reply with 6 specific pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigilyph is really cool although it's a pain to catch. I also recommend Joltik/Galvantula as an electric type. All of the Pokemon in Unova are really unique and lively, even the ones at the very beginning, so you can really go with whatever looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back