COMMENTS OK

My tamagotch logs..

tamagotchi log

• Please log in to reply

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:12 AM ( #35 )

Today i had fun with my v4.5, keitai, and morino. I think it was a pretty relaxing day over all...the funniest thing that happened was my morino getting a little smooshed, lol. Posted Image I have him in a little protective baggy, so its a good thing he makes alot of noise as the foots coming for him. Or id never know, lol i saved him like 3 times but he still got smooshed twice. He looks so sad in his bandages :( Im just happy he evolved today, even if hes just a lighter grub now instead of a dark one. (Cause i hear some of the vintage tamas evolve super slow) Posted Image *I noticed that once my morino goes to sleep, the bug on the screen saver stops flying around and just stands still, lol cute little detail* My keitai was still the tomato today, he was a little more needy today than before. I tried to play many games with him to hopefully get a cute character when he evolves. He baught a balloon from the vendor, so now he has two toys YAY (the others a ball). Posted Image Posted Image He sure did enjoy his bath. And for my v4.5 Shawn, i sadly forgot to get n e pictures of his day :( . I really do like the Urakuchipatchi.. according to tamagotchi.wikia.com hes the opposite of kuchipatchi; so hes very hard-working, but still trips alot :D . Cute! He got his job letter today [!] , so the job he chose once he glanced through his options was the hospital building. And to my surprise, its the exact job he needed to get his spiritual points up (the fist). Yay so i could finally stop playing man-hole and instead send him to work to play the "catch the hearts not the skulls" game instead. It gives him 10 spiritual points at a time for winning.. :D The day ended with him having 338 points, hopefully i have enough soon to get him to evolve into the muscly guy. Heres where my tamas im running sleep at night Posted Image Posted Image They are sleeping on a soft silky scarf i dont use n e more, and the tin "box" was just 99c from a thrift store. Well im out, g-nite yall.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:31 AM ( #36 )

Hi yall! Today was more exciting that i expected it to be, tamagotchi wise n e ways lol. So though i was really enjoying my Urakuchipatch, but i was wondering how many days i would have him before i could get him to evolve into the muscly guy. I took him to his job ALOT to get his spiritual points super high, since the v4.5 charts say i had to have 450+ atleast, (i only had like 200). But strangely right when i got 350 points under spiritual he evolved into the muscly guy. Yay! i donno if it was a coincidence or if he needed 350 points...im just glad hes here. Hes so cute with his flexing around the screen all day. Posted Image Posted Image He even flexed when he was brushing his teeth, (which ill have pics of tomorrow cause they havent sent to my e mail :/ ) For my keitai (whos a she i finally found out) turned into memetchi..i really like her but ima miss my tomato :( . Posted Image Posted Image I kinda wanted ribonchi (i think shes called) she looks so cute!! Ill try for her next time. p.s. Memetchi demanded two snacks everytme i wanted her to play a game, lol i wonder why?...she must have a sweet tooth. Cute! For my morino i thaught id show yall some of his daily cute faces. Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image I read from mothra i think that the more you fatten up your bug, the better character youll get. So ive just been feeding him candy and snacks and playing the BARE minimum of games to get his happy leafs filled. I cant wait to see what bug i get. I hope the ants. (I love ants)

Edited by Aliciavz88, 27 April 2012 - 01:34 AM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:07 PM ( #37 )

Hi yall! Hope everyones had a good start to the week. Im still running the same 3 tamas, and yes they are still being really entertaining! I thaught id start with my v4.5 Shawn..heres his pics i promised of him brushing his teeth. Posted Image Posted Image lol See how hes flexing his muscles even when brushing teeth. On day 8 the matchmaker arrived..and i think i would have declined her if i hadn't have had 3 tamas going at once, cause the muscly dudes so fun to care for. :( But i said yes, and this is who he married. Posted Image Shes one of the girls i really like from the v4.5 charts, so i made peace with it! So for the 4th generation Shawn had "another" boy. Thats 4 consecutive boys on this tama.. very interesting. Posted Image This morning he left me and his son before i woke up :( .. Posted Image I made sure to keep Kyle (new babys name) happy so he wouldnt miss his dad too much. (They were close :( ) My ketai akai FINALLY got visited by the matchmaker in the meantime. I think it was on day 9 :/ ...maybe its a v3 thing... n e ways when she got presented her match, it was a twin of herself?! SO i guess a male memetchi...lol i didnt know it was possible till this happened. Posted Image She had a daughter from her memetchi husband..(i think its a daughter) lol im so confused. Well on to my morino, yesturday he beeped at me, and i was frantically tapping his case thinking he was bout to get smooshed, but then i saw he had crawled into a cocoon. Aww, i missed him immediately, i guess on day 5 he was finally fat enough to cocoon. And i was expecting him to stay that way for a few days, but today he popped out of it and surprised me! Posted Image Posted Image I quickly realized he was the dung beetle, when i looked at his food options (and one option was a little poo) LOL! Posted Image Im happy to say he does NOt eat his own little poos, those get flushed (PHEW!) And laaaate tonight when he was finally snug like a bug under a "rug"... Posted Image i took this pic. He so cute snoozing under his little leaf.

Edited by Aliciavz88, 30 April 2012 - 10:12 PM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:06 AM ( #38 )

Hi yall. Sorry ive been absent for a week... life just gets ahead of me sometimes. Well i thaught id show you what my tamas had been up to lately before i post whats new tomorrow. On my very favorite v4.5 that i cant seem to ever put down, he turned into the evis looking guy. Posted Image If you ask me he looks more like a baby chick who got ahold of a elvis wig LOL! Well when the matchmaker came to show him his wife, they had a baby boy (5th generation with a boy) and then shortly after my tama turned off. :( So i dont know if it was a glitch or the battery...i hope the battery, but i didnt even see the screen that shows that the battery is low. I let him rest a bit for now before i try playing with him again, maybe i need to run a different tama. N-e-who heres my v4 ive been running... Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image and some friendly competition at the end. I kinda felt like the characters on the v4 arent as interesting as the v4.5, i dont know why. Ima keep giving it a chance... And becuase i turned off my v4.5 i started up my v5 to fill the little hole in my heart, lol. Posted Image Posted Image I still really like the v5s, i just wish they had skill points on it, and maybe their weight. Those two things make tamas feel more like little pets, and not just a stage by stage game, but i guess they cant smoosh everything in the little egg. I need to look up all over again the chart for this pet, cause i totally forgot how to get who on it. Have a nice day!!

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:21 PM ( #39 )

Hi everyone! Im here to update my log again...it seems when life gets busy tamas always get the short end of the stick.. :( lol. Well first heres a pic of the tamagotchi plush (with original tag) that i found at a thrift store...it was surprising! Posted Image And i received two japanese tamagotchis from japan a week or so ago Posted Image its an entama (ive been modifying) and a hanerutchi 1. Posted Image I had the hanerutchi going for a while. But cause i havent had time, ive just been playing with my v5.5 familitchi, and its shockingly been surviving my neglect. Posted Image Here are some of my teens bonding.. I didnt get n e pics of my family when they were adults.. but when i married off one of my adults i got left with one egg. lol it was very strange, but ive heard it happends. Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImageThat was some of my little guys daily activities, the 1st two you see him being visited by his dad and another tama??, and then the last one is his parents charing a nice dinner. Its kinda strange only having one little guy on the big screen bouncing around... alone. I think hes a little lonely, but i just try to distract him. He turned into Kikitchi today..i like that character even if hes a little whiny on the show. :) And very last i wanted to show a cool effect i got when i held my tama at a angle and took a pic of it with my cameras flash on.. Posted Image Posted Image See how only the pixels show up, lol im sure its irrelevant but i liked how it looked. G-night all!!!

Edited by Aliciavz88, 22 May 2012 - 10:26 PM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:55 AM ( #40 )

Hi yall.. im back to moderately show whats im doing with my tamas these days. I kinda got bored of all the tamas i was running, i think i was too busy (it was not their fault). But strangely enough i started playing with my tama-go trying to get the love back, lol...i guess theres something bout that version. At first i didnt like the v7 (as they call it) at all. Well since i just took the batteries out of it last time when it was a ringotchi, i decided to download her again. I missed her! Posted Image Posted Image Those are her pics from today, can someone tell me why the make-up has to look so freaky on the tamas? lol Thats never made sense to me..but she did look cute in her violetchi dress. :D When we went to toys r us over the weekend to get some b-day presents for a party we were going to, i stopped in the isle where they keep the tama stuff... and i found a mametchi and kuchipatchi figurer for y tama-go. So now i have 6 i think.. its so strange how the wave 1 tama-gos at toys r us are still $19.95. Thats way over pricing it.. but n e ways.. ill update soon. Have a great day!

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:17 PM ( #41 )

Hi again! Ive been trying to go on tamatown today and yesturday, but it wont let me sign in. Ive been reading that everyones ben having the same problem...i wonder how long the site will b down? I havent gone on it in a yr or so, lol. But n e who, my ringotchi turned 7 today, and the option to go to the date place was available so i took her. I figured shes waited long enough with having been paused for a month or so. Posted Image Look how exited she was.. oh and before she went there i took her to kuchipatchi's chinese restaurant and she chose the crab omelet.. whys a meal that HUGE but only fills one hungry heart??Posted Image Well n e ways, when she got to the dateplace she saw kuchipatchi (again) lol and i guess it was love at 1st sight.. Posted Image Posted Image They do look cute together, hopefully kuchipatchi understands shes a tama and not an edible apple, haha! Posted Image SO i make sure to feed him well, just incase he gets n e ideas. Have a good night tama people !!

Edited by Aliciavz88, 05 June 2012 - 05:20 PM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:41 PM ( #42 )

Hey hey..i hope everyone doing good. The weather here today started off super hot, but at bout 4 it started raining really hard and still is now. So my tamas have been spending alot of time outside for me, since it didnt rain in tama world today, lol. Posted Image Ringotchi and kuchipatchi decided to work on their garden a bit.. Posted Image It seems they arent too bad at it, lets see what all they grew: Posted Image a cherry blossom tree, but it didnt bloom so ringotchi was a bit sad.. Posted Image a money tree, it also didnt grow right cause no moneys popped out.. Posted Image Aha! Finally ringotchi got happy when she started to trim her bonsai tree.. i guess shes good at maintaining it, yay! Kuchipatchi just stood by and i guess enjoyed the weather, lol. Ringotchi later went to look in her mirror, and low and behold the apple in the mirror gave her a present.. Posted Image she was so happy, until a snake popped out of it :( lol. I guess its not her day. And close to the end of the day i gave her the health food from ponytchis shop, and this happened (kuchipatchi looked worried/awkward); Posted Image Posted Image She had to potty and then while in the bathroom, flowers started to bloom. HAHA im still not sure what happened. (Sorry the pics are so dark today, since it was so cloudy out, my lighting was a bit off). G-nite :D

Edited by Aliciavz88, 06 June 2012 - 10:47 PM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:47 AM ( #43 )

Hi yall, so ive been busy for a while now.. but im finally back to post what tamas ive been running lately. Im on my 3rd gen on my new v5..and im loving running it. eres pics of when i got the kuchipatchi family.. Posted Image that was my second gen. i got them on.
And this is my 3rd gen. pics from yesturday, Posted Image the shell design
Posted Image my blended family
Posted Image makiko up close.
G-nite, love yall :)
  • tamagotchialice likes this

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:05 AM ( #44 )

Hi everyone, IM BACK after a long time :D A while back i got rid of almost ALL of my tamagotchis. lol. it was a brave choice that was right at the time, but now im trying to get a LITTLE back into it. Im not trying to get obsessed again. HaHa Ill take an updated collection picture soon, but for today im going to be logging the two v4s im running right now.

20140208_014423_zps7f043eaf.jpg

20140208_014401_zps36f7a2dc.jpg

lol here "lucky" fell on her face..

20140208_014329_zps8b43d920.jpg

20140208_014342_zps2f2ade27.jpg

And heres her buddy Henry, hes a year older (1day) I decided to run the v4s because ive never given them a chance before, i guess cause i liked the v4.5s characters better..but i must admit its a nice tama after all.

ad1a4e3a-532b-47f0-8045-83da067e7ba8_zps

Heres what i kept out off the 80 tamas i sold :/ lol scary hu? But i baught some more in the mean time, phew!!

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:22 AM ( #45 )

I cant wait for this guy to arrive in the mail, ive never seen a princess vpet before...lol i just hope it doesnt run like the littlest pet shop vpet, those were very weirdly programmed :/

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c3c452ee1

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:52 AM ( #46 )

Well hello again tama peoples, i thaught id come on quickly to put my updated collection pic on here.

20140208_052543_zps96e76000.jpg

Its already starting to looks kinda big, i think this is a good size for a collection...any more and it might get to be a tamagotchi obsession again, lol. I do want a cyoi entama, an id l and an odenkun. I think then ill b happy :D

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:36 AM ( #47 )

Hi, i thaught id put a post in here about the two tamas im putting up for trade/buy on tbay here on tamatalk.com Heres the link if youd like to see the Haneruchi (green v1), and the Mothra.

http://www.tamatalk....orsale-trade-d/

20140207_202202_zps9a8c6a6d.jpg

Let me know on my tbay page if you are interested, and what you have to trade. (Im open to almost any tamas)

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:49 PM ( #48 )

Hello, i hope everyones having a good day :D Im just having a cleaning day...  :P  . lol Well heres some pics of my v4s latest activities. 20140210_155413_zpsd5bb304b.jpg  This is at 9:56 am..both my tamas like to sleep in :)

20140210_155715_zpsf4c6e120.jpg  these tamas dont photograph the best. 20140210_174157_zpsdf8f6de3.jpg This is what they looked like in the morning, i guess i didnt take very good care of one cause hes the ninja guy -_- 20140209_031739_zpsc94a7039.jpg i love how this teen looks though, i cant figure out if shes a tooth or a tama with big thighs  :D lol aww. 20140209_031732_zps5411380e.jpg  20140209_031658_zpsa5961722.jpg  Ill post again later with pics of my cinderella pet that arrived in the mail today :mellow: yay

Edited by Aliciavz88, 10 February 2014 - 08:51 PM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:26 PM ( #49 )

Heres the pics of the Cinderella pet i got today :) 20140210_220851_zps0f5db84c.jpg  The instructions say you can switch between playing Cinderella and caring for the mouse gus. Theres only two buttens at the bottom, and then you have to use the little dangling objects to push the buttons on the side. 20140210_221028_zps05655401.jpg 20140210_220915_zps356699aa.jpg  20140210_220922_zpse075cd9f.jpg 20140210_220926_zpsb164900b.jpg Theres also 3 little red lights as you see on the side that turn on next to the button that needs attention. 20140210_221151_zps2be4a59e.jpg  20140210_221239_zps184f64cf.jpg 20140210_221219_zpsb9e4a615.jpg Theres some of the animations that pop up...

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:28 PM ( #50 )

...i had to continue is a second post

20140210_221253_zps5d257633.jpg

20140210_221114_zps98a6621c.jpg Theres a blurry pic of cinderella crying when her sisters rip her dress. Theres real sounds that play as the animations happen. 20140210_222318_zps95d5f1b4.jpg The instructions say as you take care of gus he can grow up through 3 stages. 20140210_222329_zps686e00fe.jpg 20140210_222340_zps518e9f6e.jpg Im still trying to figure this vpet out, its a bit different from other vpets...the gus part i guess is more like a vpet than the cinderella half. He eats, works out, you can pet them and he wants to wear clothes..and then he randomly falls asleep. But theres no scale so you can see what he needs, just the constant blinking lights.  Ill keep yall posted, let me know if yall have questions..

Edited by Aliciavz88, 10 February 2014 - 10:43 PM.

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:29 AM ( #51 )

Lol, the Cinderella pet looks very interesting! I have never seen this one before! ;O
I absolutely love the design of you v4.5, it's one of my two favourite designs of this version! ^o^

• Aliciavz88 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, tamagotchi log