Sneaky... ;)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone do sneaky stuff they aren't allowed to? Heh heh...like right now I'm not even allowed to be using the internet! I'm currently reading my Mama's yucky Twilight books even though she told me not to, and they're ATROCIOUS. What about you? Do YOU secretly disobey? ;)

Yep!

I'm meant to be doing my art homework! Well, I just jumped on for a 5 minute scan-and-post spree, and I'm gonna pop out now :]

I always loved the quote "rules are meant to be broken". At home, I hardly ever break rules, because as long as I get done what needs to be done (like homework) I can do as I please after. But in class? That's a whole other story. I pass notes, I text during math, doodle through science, and constantly school-sneak tamagotchis. I've never been caught doing any of this. But don't get me wrong, I keep to the rules when I can, especially online.

I sneak into the kitchen at work and snag a couple of Oreos for my shift ^^.

i sneak food out of the pantry when my parents are watching tv (RIGHT before dinner)

i used to sneak tamagotchis to school

and i text in class... but its really easy to get caught nowadays.. not that I've ever been caught...

Last edited by a moderator:
I eat paint from my pencil even though I'm not allowed to. It tastes soooo good...and I use my left-hand. I'm not allowed to do that either. I can't help it.

Right now I should be asleep, does that count?
I sneak on the computer at night all the time! :)

Well...I do a lot of stuff without permission, but most of it's OK, like eating crisps without asking (really! The rule is one crisp packet per day!). But I do often do stuff like not eating vegetables and throwing them out instead (I eat in my room), and I sneak Tamas into school.

I remember I used to HATE washing my face (and still do!), and my dad yelled at me every night and set up a programme where I got banned from something if I didn't wash my face. But for some reason whenever I wash my face I look like I've been crying and whenever I cry I look like I've washed my face, so I just cried every night and got away with it, lol. My parents aren't strict with me now about it; they're more bothered about putting a ton per day of moisturising cream on my face XD.

My parents often THINK I break rules, but really I just forget. I do sometimes break rules, but not unless it's necessary.

~ Dazzmina ~

Now that I think about it... I don't really think I do anything that I'm not supposed to. xD

My parents are very laid back, but are very strict also when they have to be. If they ask me to do something, I do it, and if they ask me to not do something... I don't. xD

And with the thing about the pencil paint... uh is that safe...? o.o

Well, I don't usually break rules, but I'm meant to be offline at 8:30PM every night, but I sneak on and watch random YouTube videos xD

Are you left handed? Sad... :( Anyway I sneak my tamagotchi to the lunch and dinner table. :)
Sad...? HAHAHAHA! Thank you SO MUCH! That reminds me of the hilarious Garfield comic strip I once read...oops. Off topic.

To answer your question, I am ambidextrious but I like to use my left-hand to be weird! I like being weeeeeeeeeeiiiiiirrrrrrddd... :lol:

I don't do anything I'm not supposed to. I respect and obey rules :) ...and I certainly don't see how someone can "like" to be weird... :huh:

Sad...? HAHAHAHA! Thank you SO MUCH! That reminds me of the hilarious Garfield comic strip I once read...oops. Off topic.

To answer your question, I am ambidextrious but I like to use my left-hand to be weird! I like being weeeeeeeeeeiiiiiirrrrrrddd... :lol:
Oh, well I'm left handed and it's not really all it's cracked up to be. :( Scissors take a while to find and sometimes at school the scissors are the wrong kind and that stinks.

I changed a background on a school netbook xD and sometimes during school I sneeek onto tamachat xD so far I have gotten away with it its even on the log in screen and a kid used it and didn't say anything about it xD

lolifixedit.jpg

(Im going to the school libaray to work on a DBQ today when I finish early (if I do) I will change one of the iMacs background xD) Forget that I'm using the netbook that has the Hetalia backround right now xD (ok mabrey when the CST's come around I will ;D) GUYS NOW IM ON A LIBRARY iMac and I changed the background =D!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I should be either doing my homework or going to sleep. But I'm online. /.Regular occurence/

I text and listen to my iPod in class, read and talk in class, I used to bring lollies and fizzy to school, I used to sneak toys and stuff to school, draw all over my books, and yeah I like breaking school rules xD I always got away with it though because I was teachers pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back