HOLY MINE REALLY EXPLODED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_bunny

Reaction score
Woops i had the rare Wail tama with the heart for a tail one the one thats not named so i put my tama next to the extremely hot heater uh (woops) yeah i noe its summer but my hose is cold! And then i heard a loud pop. That was the end of Mr.Fuzle. So sad... So sad... so yeah i went to go see it... it looked all weird the plastic melted and all and ofcourse the black stuff... YEah PLASTIC MELTING EH!? not a good sign... better go turn down the heat... FAST!

Woops i had the rare Wail tama with the heart for a tail one the one thats not named so i put my tama next to the extremely hot heater uh (woops) yeah i noe its summer but my hose is cold! And then i heard a loud pop. That was the end of Mr.Fuzle. So sad... So sad... so yeah i went to go see it... it looked all weird the plastic melted and all and ofcourse the black stuff... YEah PLASTIC MELTING EH!? not a good sign... better go turn down the heat... FAST!
Oh my!

You must be very upset... & you even had the secret Moss Character!

Well, eep...

I dunno what to say, thats sad...

Wel, i wont be puttin mine near the heater!

wow sry i hope you get a new 1.maybe your parents will get u a new 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back