March 10th Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
Hi guys! I thought it would be fun to host a hatch! :)

For no particular reason, it'll start on March 10th.

You can hatch any Connection (Connexion, the Japanese ones, ect.) or color. Minis/Chibis/Nanos would also be allowed.

We'll run them for one generation. Please only join if you have a new Tama to start up; It doesn't have to be out of the package new, but it can't be running right now.

Pm or post with what version you'll be using, and see you in a little bit!

Please use pictures whenever possible. :)

I will be hatching one of my Connections, just have to decide which one...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join with my iD L, if that's OK, even though it's already hatched (baby boy named Lucas on 5th Gen.), he's still a baby. I will also be running my Nano (due to arrive at beginning of March) at the time.

~ Dazzmina ~

Sure!

Dazz, that's fine, as long as the batteries will have been out for at least a day. :) You can download it. :)

Sure!

Remember, as long as the batteries have been out for a day. :)

Currently joining:

Kierra- V3

Dazz- iD L/Nano

Orandatchi- iD L 15th/Nano

Me- ...Some Connection

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I won't actually be hatching the Nano, but yes I'll be running it. ;)

I'm not currently running my iD L, so the batteries will have been out for about 2 weeks once the hatch comes round. I will be downloading it.

~ Dazzmina ~

Well, since you'll be running an iD L I'll make it so that you can log about your Nano if you want. (It is the iD L series Nano, right? ;) )

Can I join? I will use my tama-go because I don't have any other tama's (yet). :)

Sure. I assume you're running it now, but please make sure the batteries have been out for at least a day.

Tomorrow is the hatch day! :)

I'm running two Tamas right now, so I'm not going to participte in the hatch but I'll be watching all you guys. :)

PS you can hatch any time of day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back