Tamagotchi Quest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I am annoyed of people wrecking my Tamagotchi role plays with their childish, silly nonsense...so I'm making a SERIOUS one. :eek:

Okay...this is a SERIOUS Tamagotchi roleplay about Tamas whose owners are neglecting them. So they work together to find a way to escape back to Tamagotchi Planet. But the outside world is full of dangers, so does your Tama have what it takes to survive?

FORM:

Character:

Personality:

Appearance (please post image):

Skills:

Friends:

Other:

I'll make my form when someone signs up.

Character: Dazzilitchi

Personality: bossy stuck up but secretly scared!

Appearance (please post image):

https://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=...mp;start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0

Skills: SHE CAN READ HUMAN LANGUAGE OF ALL KINDS

Friends: despite attitude all the friends she can get!

Other: She originally heard from a friend that human's are great owner's so she applied to go to into a tamagotchi but her owner hacked his computer to turn her into Dazzilitchi and neglected her just for fun :( when she was at the edge of his bed shepushed hard and the tamagotchi fell to the floor it broke and Dazz escaped into the world of humans! With her reading skill will she be able to escape to tama land?

I'll post Caomi's pic for her:
av-184854.png

MY FORM:

Character: KuroMametchi

Personality: A loner. He doesn't like accepting help from others, and will try to do things by himself even if it would be dangerous.

Appearance:
Kuromametchi.PNG

Skills: He isn't afraid of ANYTHING.

Friends: He says he doesn't have any, but he seems to be friends with Gozarutchi

Other: Is Mametchi's rival.

Character: Meloditchi

Personality: Never gives up, smart

Appearance (please post image): I'll post one later...

Skills: Determination, smart

Friends: Everyone who will be her friend!

Other: She HATES playing the violin, but her mom makes her. -_- She lives in an iD L, born there. She escaped from her horrible carer, a 6 year old boy who thought the iD L was a ball, when the screen cracked. :(

~ Dazzmina ~

Topic moved out of the Seriously RP forum (I'm sorry, but it doesn't belong there based on the Guidelines we have posted for Serious RPs)

It is moved to General Role Play in case anyone changes their minds and decides that they'd like to continue this RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK!

Dazz wondered around thae streets of paris she had no idea where she was looking at a sign that read cette façon de se garer, Dazz read it as something along the lines of that way to the park, well to the park it is then she decided. maybe there would be other tama's there

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuro was glad that he could be all by himself, free of that daft Tamagotchi iD L and its owner. He went to the park to see if there was anything interesting there.

Dazz arrived at the park a sign read ( I am now adding these # marks around signs) #Le parc, Bienvenue# translated as something like welcome to the park Dazz sat down on some grass and thought about being forced to sing all day *shuddder*

KuroMametchi found Dazzilitchi.

"Hello," he said. But he wasn't looking for friends. He was just looking for a place to live. So he mostly ignored Dazz.

Dazzilitchi smiled her dazzling smile at Kuro, Hi she said whats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back