April 1st...iD Series Tama Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! Well, this is a hatch mainly to celebrate the release of the iD L Princess Spacy on March 19th, and April Fools Day! It is also a few days after Violetchilluvr3's 14th birthday (random fact)! Here are the details:

Date & Time: April 1st, whatever time zone you are in, any time of day

Tamas Allowed: iD, iD Lovely Melody, iD L, iD L 15th Anniversary, iD L Princess Spacy (but not TMGC+C or Hexagon! Sorry but it's an iD series hatch)

To Celebrate: Release of Princess Spacy, April Fools Day

I will be hatching my Princess Spacy, which should have arrived by then, and if not, one of my iD Ls. Please join, it will be fun!

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, my nano was an iD L nano though. It's an accessory to the iD L. :) I'l try and scan the picture of the nano's package.
What? I don't get it - I know you can attach a Nano to an iD L, but the Nano doesn't come with the iD L, which means you can't hatch it...you can use it as an accessory to the iD L during the hatch, just as long as you don't actually HATCH the Nano.

~ Dazzmina ~

Could I join with my ID? If it arrives by then that is?

*Tripple post removed - TT messed up*

*Tripple post removed - TT messed up*

Do you have to restart the tam, or can you just have it go onto the next generation? If you don't have restart it, I'll join with my ID L. Thanks!

Sorry, I'm trading my ID for a Osu and Mesu. I'll hatch my ID L though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back