What's your favorite color? :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Yay! My favorite color is yellow, but that's only because Mametchi is yellow! Isn't that strange? It used to be blue when I liked Sonic the Hedgehog...so maybe some people's fave colors are the same as their favorite cartoon character! Whenever I see yellow I think of Mametchi. Thanks to him, I'm HAPPY! I'm ALWAYS seeing the color yellow and ALWAYS thinking of Mametchi! Yay! YAY! YAAAAAAAAY!

So...is your favorite color the same as the color of your favorite Tamagotchi / cartoon character?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love lilac (light purple) for no apparent reason, maybe I should change to misty blue because almost no Tama designs or Tama characters are lilac.

However, I also like misty blue, dark pink, sky blue, sea blue, green and silver. I don't like greenish-brown or grey.

My favourite animal is a dolphin, so that's why I like blue, but I was already well into liking blue before I first saw a dolphin and discovered that they're actually GREY. XD, I also got my more recent liking of purple from my first ever Tama, a translucent purple V4 (when I was 6).

~ Dazzmina ~

I love all colors, except for those loud, garish shades that are hard to look at. Lately I've been favoring powder blue, bright red, and purple.

um.. im kinda simple when it comes to colors

i like red, black, green...blue i guess

idk really xD

Orange, like the orange on those roses, is nice.

Lavender and mint green too~

Well, pink is still my favourite colour, but I also like red and white xD (probably because they're the colours of both the Canadian flag and the Polish flag xD)

Purple.

My favorite cartoon character is Angelica Pickles and she wears a LOT of purple so...

Any shades of green, but I prefer the lighter and in between shades more than the darker ones. I just love that color :)

I quite fancy all colors because of the tints and shades they can have.

But for a favorite, I love the color red, all because it reminds me of blood.

I love all colours but especially blue like azure, true blue, brandeis blue all them types XD.

Also as someone who has a passion for art i have to point out that black, whites and grays are not colours but shades and the only time their counted as colours is in science XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back