Photo
- - - - -

MyMeeba

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:41 PM ( #1 )

I have 1 MyMeeba, and as soon as I got it a few years ago, I used a screw-driver to pry open the top and get the stuffed pet immediatly. Did you do something like this? Have you completed the game? Do you like MyMeebas in general?

Replies

Views

Started

25 Feb 2012

Last Post

03 Aug 2012

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:15 PM ( #2 )

I have one.... I played through that game though. It was pretty simple to open... Once you beat it though... The container doesn't really lock again. I have a pink one... Then I think my character looks like an octopus?

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:26 PM ( #3 )

xD when I was little I played the game got the plushie thing used it as a keychain for my backpack then it got lost >.>

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:47 AM ( #4 )

I have two of them, but my blue one was lost, but I still have my purple one, but it's low on battery.

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:54 PM ( #5 )

I have two of them, but my blue one was lost, but I still have my purple one, but it's low on battery.

UPDATE: My purple one has been repaired and is working fine. But the problem is that the tube makes this funky whirring noise when I get the plushie out (which I just did last year, it was a pink octopus-like creature). Is that normal?