MyMeeba

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
I have 1 MyMeeba, and as soon as I got it a few years ago, I used a screw-driver to pry open the top and get the stuffed pet immediatly. Did you do something like this? Have you completed the game? Do you like MyMeebas in general?

I have one.... I played through that game though. It was pretty simple to open... Once you beat it though... The container doesn't really lock again. I have a pink one... Then I think my character looks like an octopus?

xD when I was little I played the game got the plushie thing used it as a keychain for my backpack then it got lost >.>

I have two of them, but my blue one was lost, but I still have my purple one, but it's low on battery.

I have two of them, but my blue one was lost, but I still have my purple one, but it's low on battery.
UPDATE: My purple one has been repaired and is working fine. But the problem is that the tube makes this funky whirring noise when I get the plushie out (which I just did last year, it was a pink octopus-like creature). Is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back