Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
So you're living in the world of pokemon, getting badges and contest battles and all that fun stuff. You can be in any region. Pretty simple, this has been done before.

Rules:

I'll accept forms

No Mary-Sues

Follow TT rules

Have fun

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Crush:

Pokemon:

Pokemon nicknames (optional):

Other:

Name: Chama

Looks: Like me

Personality: A loner...but always follows her dreams

Crush: None

Pokemon: Jigglypuff, Butterfree, Psyduck, Glameow, Pichu, Togepi

Pokemon nicknames (optional): None

Other: Favorite Pokemon is butterfree

Name: Allison Myla

Looks: Allison had dirty blond hair that flows to her hip. She has hazel eyes and freckles all over her face. She is also very short at her age.

Personality: Allisa usually stays to her own most of the time. She does not like a lot of friends just one is good with her. She also loves to train her pokemon. She can spend hours soing thing. But she is terrible at catching pokemon. She always tried but for some reason the pokemon run away. This frustates her greatly. This is the reason why she only has 4 pokemon, but she loves them greatly.

Crush: No one yet

Pokemon: Furret, Eevee, Piplup, Venonat

Pokemon nicknames (optional): None

Other:Her first pokemon was Furret.

Accepted~

Name: Eon Sliph

Looks: https://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss64/ancient_album/Pokemon_Trainer_4_by_Emeraldus.png

Personality: Eon seems to be a spoled rich brat who gets whatever he wants because his father is the owner of Sliph Co. Deep down he is a good and kind hearted person, but his spoildness (I make up my words, deal with it) covers up that fact.

Crush: No one yet

Pokemon: Gastly, Eevee, Gible, Oddish, and Zubat.

Pokemon nicknames (optional): N/A

Other:

GAH. GIRL MADE ALREADY. oh well. i'll make a girl. and a guy. because i'm boss. like that. yo.

oh and jared. i don't think i'll be able to deal with you making up words. not cool, man. not cool.

Name: ​Cinder Marie Torelli

Looks: Cinder has a very fair, pale skin tone, and yet she has dark brown eyes to knock everything off. She's very small, standing at about four-nine, not even five foot. She has dirty blonde hair, with dark tones. Her genetics puzzle people, blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin - but she is never bothered. She's very slim and small, and at first glance - almost has a doll-like appearance to her. Fragile. She has long legs, so she excels in running and is faster than most. She can run a good distance, but she wears out after a while. Her hands are small, like the rest of her features, and her nails are trimmed evenly. Cinder's hair tends to stay soft, however, after a bit of days without bathing, it'll become oily, and her head will get itchy. She also has some freckles, delicately dancing across the bridge of her nose and fading upon reaching her cheeks and they're a shade darker than her skintone, so they're only faintly visible - but become more apparent when she's been in sunlight for a while.

Personality: Cinder believes in what others don't. She's that little girl who believed all those fantasy spun stories about fairies and magic, stories told to the young children to lift their spirits. She's very optimistic, and always finds something good in something or someone - even when there's not a speck of good seen to anyone else. Even though Cinder is optimistic and believes in fantasies, she's not one to trust easily. She's a closed book, and she doesn't enjoy opening up. While children would go outside and play or work with their families, Cinder preferred to be up in her room, reading books written by her ancestors about the magics of the world. Cinder is also very keen; inquisitive, you might say. She's able to observe something once and remember all the details later. She takes notice on her surroundings at all times, which is why she prefers to be up high. In the trees, surveying people and watching what's happening. On the ground Cinder feels vulnerable, open to being hurt or attacked. So she's stay high up, running along roofs and bouncing across the trees.

Crush: ​LOLWHUT n/a

Pokemon:​ Pidgeot, Beedrill, Vulpix, Poliwhirl, Ponyta

Pokemon nicknames (optional): ohgodno n/a

Other:n/a

Name: Andrew David Wallace

Looks: THINK CAMERON LEAHY. Andrew has his shaggy, brown hair that swoops down just above his eyes. However, sometimes he'll wear his hair styled up, which is how he's been wearing it more recently. He's generally thin, and pretty tall - standing at, approximately, 5'9. He has dark brown eyes and skin that's just a shade darker then what one would describe as fair. This is a really bad description, sorry. But like I said, think Cameron Leahy!

Personality: Andrew is a really outgoing guy, he tends to be the one who's pushing people to do what they don't want to do, or what they do want to do. It all depends on the situation. He likes taking risks and facing challenges, taking the risky path of life. You only live once, and because of that, he wants his life to be as exciting as possible. Andrew is pretty rebellious, and if you tell him not to do something, chances are he's going to do it anyways. Even though he's rebellious, outgoing, a risk taker, and all those other fun traits, Andrew is also pretty loyal and dedicated to people who he trusts or feels like he should take care of.

Crush: ​LOLWHUT n/a

Pokemon:​ Rapidash, Growlithe, Gyarados, Haunter

Pokemon nicknames (optional): ohgodno n/a

Other:n/a

{{ I know. I'm boss. I'm not starting. I have to introduce a new wolf. olololol }}

Name: Jake McCoy

Looks: Jake has short, light brown hair with bangs that go about halfway down his forehead, and light green eyes. He has lightly tanned skin from always being outdoors, and is tall (6'2), pretty skinny, and nowhere near muscular or fat. Jake wears normal guy clothing- t-shirts, jeans, sneakers... Jake also tends to always be seen wearing his favorite black flat brim cap. Depending on the weather, he may also wear jackets or hoodies.

Personality: An extremely easygoing, and lazy guy, Jake likes to make jokes and puns. He takes little seriously except for his pokemon and eating (Lucky he has a high metabolism). Although he does enjoy raising pokemon to become slaves warriors, he prefers not to battle, so if any trainer challenges him, his automatic reaction is to run off. But if you tick him off, then he will fight. Speaking of that, if ticked off, Jake will literally tell you exactly what he thinks, and will be free with insults. In other words, try not to tick him off.

Crush: None. Yet.

Pokemon: Gabite (His favorite pokemon), Staryu, Shuppet, Cyndaquil

Pokemon nicknames (optional): Gabite- Legit, Staryu- Starface, Shuppet- Creepypasta, Cyndaquil - Boss

Other: Pasta is indeed delicious.

Blargh Jared how dare you use purple, it's such a Justin Bieberish color.

Fine, I'll start. Happy Haley?

Eon strapped his pokeballs on his belt, ready to begin his adventure. He have his dad a hug goodbye and walked out of their mansion, going off to Viridian City. Sure the gym was closed down for renovation at the time, but he could go stay there for a night, then head off to Pewter for his first badge. Smiling at his plan, he set out on route one. Although his mansion was located near Palet Town, most of the time he lived in Saffron where his dad's company was located.

Name: Caomi

Looks: long brown air which she can never brush right, has freckles and green eyes, they always wonder around not focusing on anything. usually wear's jeans and tee

Personality: loves pokemon and enjoys their company, she understands them better than humans, despite that is ready to try and make friends with others, If she doesn't understand whats going on she usually gets into a rage and gets angry with everyone. Other than that she is a good friend (when she wants to be) and is aiming to collect all the contest ribbons

Crush: N/A

Pokemon: turtwig (fav) , jigglypuff, mareep, dranti and hoot hoot

Pokemon nicknames (optional): turtwig- TURTY (always do first pokemon in capitals) jigglypuff-Puff Puff mareep- Fluffy dranti- Devine hoot hoot- flappy

Other: originally came from Sinnoh

Last edited by a moderator:
{{ HAPPY :DD }}

Cinder sat on her bed, her Vulpix and Pidgeot roaming about her room happily. The others stayed in their pokeballs, quiet and serene. Eventually, the program she was watching on her television ended and she stood from her bed, putting Pidgeot and Vulpix back into their pokeballs, tucking them into her little pokeball case and then placing them in her backpack. Grabbing her room's key, she left through the door and ran down the stairs going to the main desk. "Here's the key," she said, dropping the key on the desk and pulling out a few bills to pay the innkeeper. Scurrying out of the door as soon as the transaction had been finalized, Cinder made her way down the grassy path that most trainers had set out on, careful to avoid the thicker grass as much as possible, she was able to avoid many potential battles. Though she knew the training would be good for her pokemon, she wasn't in the mood. Her tennishoes walked near-silent upon the ground, almost no sound was heard. She wore a hoodie over her simple slim-fitting white tee and some simple tight jeans, the curves on her legs visible. She wore fingerless gloves, but no hat, she didn't want her hair to get matted down - surprisingly. Usually she wouldn't have minded if her hair became wily or tangled, it usually didn't bother her, but for some reason she didn't want it to get that way today. So she didn't wear a hat. Walking forward, careful to avoid the grass that no one bothered to trim, she continued on her journey, also being sure to avoid the glances of annoying children who were just dying to battle.

Andrew was sweating, he had been running for a long time and now wasn't the time to stop, he jumped over a small ledge and landed gracefully on the ground before continuing his sprint ahead. "Give us back the bread!" Shouted the shopkeeper's voice from behind him, he heard the footsteps becoming quieter and turned around, seeing them turning to leave. Exhaling, Andrew wiped the sweat from his forehead. He jogged around a corner and then sat in the concealment of a small gathering of trees before opening up his pack. He saw the bread, a bottle of half-empty water, his communicator, and his pokedex. He grabbed the pokeballs from his belt, releasing his four pokemon. He was worried they would get spotted, seeing Rapidash's fiery mane and Gyrados' size. But the pokemon knew the circumstances and crouched low to the ground, grateful when they were fed pieces of the bread. When Andrew finished off the last of it, he nodded at the pokemon before speaking, "I think it's about time we did some serious training, battling, and badge collecting... how about you guys?" They all screeched in response, Rapidash snorting her answer, Gyrados giving a low growl, Hanuter blowing in Andrew's hair - which had become his new way of commincating - and Growlithe giving a happy bark. Smiling, Andrew stood and returned the team back into their respective pokeballs, and then turned and left the gathering of trees. "Time to go." He said, turning to go down a thick dirt path that led out of Viridian City and towards Pewter City.

Eon, who was in a hurry, power walked. He was impatient, and wanted to get to Viridian as fast as he could. While walking, he ran into Cinder as he wasn't paying any attention. Falling on his butt, he looked up. "Oh..sorry."

Cinder continued her walk, her backpack feeling heavier by the second, she was looking at the ground - so she wasn't paying much attention to anything. Suddenly, she was pushed back and heard someone else hit the ground, she looked up from the ground startled, and then angry. "Watch where you're going!" Cinder snapped at him, ignoring the male's apology. For some reason, she was unusually angry - despite her usual bubbly and happy personality.

"A lot of hostility." Eon muttered sarcastically, jumping back on his feet. "What makes you think you're so better than me, huh?" He asked, a grudge in his voice. Reaching for Gastly's pokeball off his belt, he tossed it up in the air and caught it in his left hand. "Names Eon." he said. "And you better remember it,"

Cinder rolled her eyes, watching as the male rose to his feet. He seemed about her age. "Well, I bet I'm more experienced." She said, her voice even and cool. She watched him toss up a pokeball, which caused her to raise an eyebrow. Was he challenging her? She smirked and watched as he introduced himself. 'Eon', huh? Interesting. She decided to speak, "I'm Cinder. And no promises that I won't forget." Cinder finished, giving him a shrug.

Eon got red with anger, no one had ever disrespected him like this before. "I'll show you. Let's go, battle. Right here, right now."

Meanwhile, Jake was being a boss and buying potions from the PokeMart in Viridian City. He was just passing through Kanto in his practically aimless pokemon journey where all he did was get badges from beating up gym leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back