The Randomness That Came From Outer Space (episode 1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchibeast

Reaction score
This is a random story I use for my idea's of how random i can get. Im not trying to spam.

One day KuroMametchi was walking down the street and goes into his house. "I wonder whats for linner" KuroMametchi thought. Then his mind filled with chocolate cake and apple sauce. He dashes to the fridge only to find his precious bowl of applesauce was missing! "WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS???" KuroMametchi started crying. He dashed over to his space ship and flew all the way to applesauce land. Sadly though, he only thought all of this in his head so he walks out and eats a rock. Then he spills Mametchi's can of beans . "What did you do to my can of beans?" Mametchi whined. They both ran into the nearest girls bathroom. "Um, this is the GIRLS bathroom!" Memetchi said. They got embarrassed and went to an applesauce store. KuroMametchi got applesauce inside a bowling ball. Mametchi used his latest invention to male money. "Um...that conterfitting Mametchi" KuroMametchi explained. Mametchi started crying because he didnt want to give up his chocolate cake to the man for money. So Kuromametchi drived a car into meat store. Then he got a job as scientist so he could clone himself. Then him and his clone eat alot of applesauce. Then they fly to the moon. The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back