Tamagotchi Attention?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

walklpa

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to the site but have looked and can't find anything to help me anywhere. I have a new Tama-Go and it's going good the only bit i'm confused about is the exclamation mark above his head? The instructions say to select the option in the bottom right hand corner of the tamagotchi to see what he wants but.... threre isn't a way to select that option?? Could someone help me please?

Lee

Hmm...select the top right icon to see the Tama's stats. If all the "hungry hearts" are empty, feed him, and if all the "happy hearts" are empty, play with him. If nothing is wrong, you should be able to go to the icon in the bottom right corner and select "discipline".

I don't know why the instructions say to select that; You've never been able to select it in any of the Tamagotchi versions.

They might mean in the bottom left corner? That's where you discipline them, either by praising or time out-ing them.

Pick one of the two, none of us have figured out which to choose. ;)

Really? When mine does that, I hit a button then check it's health meters. The manual I got with my tama go is absolutely no help, though you can google it and a user in TZ has gotten a full one.

That's because you got a quick start guide; I think in America they got the quck starts and in... Australia, maybe, they got the full manuals.

Thanks for all your help guys :)

Yeah the guide says that its a bit vague to be honest!! Its ok and Ive now got a kikitchi I'm just wondering if there is anything about how they evolve on this site? Like if you treat them bad they turn into .... and if you treat them really good they turn into ....????

Unfortunately, no one has figured out how to make a Tama-go Growth Chart. There are too many variables and no one has been able to figure out how to get each character every time.

EDIT: Well, there are some, but none of them work every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back