Favorite instruments...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultimate Doomer

Reaction score
What instruments do you play / What are your favorite instruments? I prefer guitars (mostly electric), keyboards, and violins (although I actually like all kinds of instruments). Most of the music I make is guitar music. :)

I play the oboe . I just love the sound of it and it is my all time FAVORITE INSTRUMENT!

I want an Accordion (because of Edward Maya, obviously.......) so I can practice Stereo Love (my all time fave song......).

I can play piano and violin. I prefer piano, though. You sound awesome even if you're screwing up really badly. I like listening to cellos. Not too squeaky. ;)

I Play The Drum Set and Many Percussion Instruments.

I'd like to be able to play Violon or Bass in Orchestra

I play the violin (10 years and counting!) and I love it. I used to play the piano and the flute. I really enjoyed playing the piano and hope to re-learn how to do so in the near future.

Having grown up with a very musical family and being surrounded by all things band and orchestra, I like the sound of a lot of instruments, but a particular one I enjoy listening to is the oboe. It's a great soloist instrument and very pleasing to the ears. Guitar and cello are wonderful too.

I play piano and guitar. The type of guitar that I like depends on the song I'm playing, really, but I think that electrics are easier to play.

My favourite instrument (if it's counted as an instrument) is a music box.I really, really want one.

Well, it was actually my love for the nice music of the flute that made me want to play xD I also like keyboards, I want to learn to play the keyboard also xD

I play guitar, bass guitar, piano, drums and saxophone but guitar is my favourite XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back