Tama Visit (part 1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Dash

Reaction score
Here's a story I made up when I was younger.

Chapter 1 My hard project

Today was school. "Your homework tonight is some technology and divisjon," said our teacher Mrs. Dixon. I felt worried. "This will be very hard," I whispered to Chenny and Lauren. They agreed. At lunch time, Joshua Dibben was chasing us which was making my day worse. We ran into the girls toilets and we nearly got a recess.

Ring! It was home time. "Good afternoon Mrs. Dixon," our class said. We all went to the bag rack to get our bags. Chenny and I went to the gate. "That was the worst day ever!" I said to her. "I know," she said. "I hate maths! I wonder if Tamagotchis are real."

"Of course not!" I said. "But I wish Mametchi was real. Then he could tell me the right answers."

"My bus is her," said Chenny. "Bye Chenny!" I yelled!

Chapter 2 The shooting star which was not

When I was home, my mum told me to do my homework straight away. My homework sheet was covered in sums and science. It was really hard. When I was doing my homework I saw a shooting star, but it wasn't. It looked like it was going to fall to earth. Suddenly I heard a big bang coming from my backyard.

I sneaked outside and then I saw an UFO! I was a bit scared because there could be aliens in it. The UFO was silver and shiny. Then the door on the UFO opened. It wasn't a shooting star, I thought.

(To be continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back