Tama Profy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting a Tama Profy since It came out. The problem is, I don't know that much Japanese and I hear it requires a lot of reading. Does anyone have a Tama Profy and could tell me how hard it is to read? :) And another thing, I can't find that much info on the Tama Profy. If anyone would be willing to share anything about it, that'd be great! :)

Last I knew... They were fairly simple once you learned where stuff was... Ya, I believe there is some reading in it... But I don't think its totally needed. Just a good sence of direction and guessing. So if you can guess, you will probably be okay. I don't have one but I eventually want to get one myself.

I have some other digital pets that aren't tamagotchi. (Still bandai) I can navigate those pretty well. One that is full of "reading" that is still fairly simple to get around. Guessing in most cases, helps.

@SaliorRosette

That helped a lot, thanks! :) I think I'll order one now that I know the Japanese isn't that bad. I hope it's like the iD-L, just some getting used to. :)

I would guess it would be like an IDL, but with an Iphone...ness to it. You play games to earn the points. Otherwise, I figure it calls for you to play a game or tell you something random... My precure would call for "help" and its animations would help what it needed too. So, Animations might be important in some cases too.

People I'm sure would be happy to help you out here if you find yourself with an issue with it.

I would guess it would be like an IDL, but with an Iphone...ness to it. You play games to earn the points. Otherwise, I figure it calls for you to play a game or tell you something random... My precure would call for "help" and its animations would help what it needed too. So, Animations might be important in some cases too.

People I'm sure would be happy to help you out here if you find yourself with an issue with it.
Thanks! :)

Whenever you have any mail, tap the screen to view the mail then when you get to the bottom, Kizunatchi will ask you if you want to start the Tama-Heart mission, Press the top for Yes and bottom for No. Then, tap the top half of the home screen and tap the mail option. Tap the name that sent you the mail, then go down to the bottom and tap the little box. It will either make the ringing noise, or the normal tap noise. If you get the ringing noise, you can get a new playable character, a new game or a special animation. (last icon in the Kizuna Profile) If you get the normal tap noise, you do not have the correct Tama-Heart to be sent back.

Whenever you have any mail, tap the screen to view the mail then when you get to the bottom, Kizunatchi will ask you if you want to start the Tama-Heart mission, Press the top for Yes and bottom for No. Then, tap the top half of the home screen and tap the mail option. Tap the name that sent you the mail, then go down to the bottom and tap the little box. It will either make the ringing noise, or the normal tap noise. If you get the ringing noise, you can get a new playable character, a new game or a special animation. (last icon in the Kizuna Profile) If you get the normal tap noise, you do not have the correct Tama-Heart to be sent back.
Thank you! Sorry for the late reply. ^-^;; Could you describe how to play the games? I just ordered one in purple, I'm so excited for it to come. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't think I remember much of the other unlockable games, as mine was glitched out and i had to reset it. WARNING: Never put dead batteries in a TamaProfy. It's okay if the batteries DIE in the thing, just dont do that. I got a Giragiratchi named 0000 and I couldn't play with anything, the games were not unlocked as the games that were built-in instead of unlocked. -_-

50pts = 1 Tama Heart

100pts = 2 Tama Hearts

(etc. on and on and on.)

Gypsytchi's Fortune Telling - I don't really think it's a game, it's more of just a chance thing. you tap the icon and you either get a giant crystal, a small one or some poop. (which is more rare than the crystals.) If you scroll down, you can read your fortune. (?)

Tama Heart Power Meter - You choose 2 characters and it shows the kizuna bond between the two.

Melody Rhyme - Repeat what Melodytchi sings. I think the game goes on for about 1 minute.

Dokidoki Fishing - Whenever the little thing that bobs up and down goes down completly, tap the screen and you will see it say, "GET!". Keep tapping rapidly and you will reel in the fish.

Jewel Get - You have to tap the jewel whenever they pop up.

Kuchi Jump - Jump over the obstacles before Kuchipatchi hits the obstacle. It gets harder and harder overtime. (This is a unlockable game.)

TamaMori Catch - You need to know Japanese to play this one. Look at the bottom of the screen. It shows what group of Tama Heart you need to get. Catch the TamaMori that is inside the group to get a point. It also goes faster overtime. (This is a unlockable game.)

Plant Pickup - Same with Jewel Get, but with Memetchi and jewels replaced by plants. (This is a unlockable game.)

Chama ABC Catch - Same with TamaMori Catch, but with Chamametchi and TamaMori replaced by letters. (This is a unlockable game.)

These are all I know for now. :)

Well, I don't think I remember much of the other unlockable games, as mine was glitched out and i had to reset it. WARNING: Never put dead batteries in a TamaProfy. It's okay if the batteries DIE in the thing, just dont do that. I got a Giragiratchi named 0000 and I couldn't play with anything, the games were not unlocked as the games that were built-in instead of unlocked. -_-

50pts = 1 Tama Heart

100pts = 2 Tama Hearts

(etc. on and on and on.)

Gypsytchi's Fortune Telling - I don't really think it's a game, it's more of just a chance thing. you tap the icon and you either get a giant crystal, a small one or some poop. (which is more rare than the crystals.) If you scroll down, you can read your fortune. (?)

Tama Heart Power Meter - You choose 2 characters and it shows the kizuna bond between the two.

Melody Rhyme - Repeat what Melodytchi sings. I think the game goes on for about 1 minute.

Dokidoki Fishing - Whenever the little thing that bobs up and down goes down completly, tap the screen and you will see it say, "GET!". Keep tapping rapidly and you will reel in the fish.

Jewel Get - You have to tap the jewel whenever they pop up.

Kuchi Jump - Jump over the obstacles before Kuchipatchi hits the obstacle. It gets harder and harder overtime. (This is a unlockable game.)

TamaMori Catch - You need to know Japanese to play this one. Look at the bottom of the screen. It shows what group of Tama Heart you need to get. Catch the TamaMori that is inside the group to get a point. It also goes faster overtime. (This is a unlockable game.)

Plant Pickup - Same with Jewel Get, but with Memetchi and jewels replaced by plants. (This is a unlockable game.)

Chama ABC Catch - Same with TamaMori Catch, but with Chamametchi and TamaMori replaced by letters. (This is a unlockable game.)

These are all I know for now. :)
Thank you so much, this is going to help me a lot when my Tama Profy comes. :)

^^ Thanks again! :) I saved the chart to my computer and printed it out, it will definitely come in handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back