iDL is glitchy... T_T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuZu

Reaction score
Okay, so one day I was walking around with my tama, and I checked the screen right? there was some sort of(is it liquid?) thing underneath the screen! when the screen turns off, it looks silvery, but on, it's black. About a day later, my Tamagotchi died for no obvious reason! I'm not running it currently, but I want to know if anyone else has had an issue like this.(note that the two events may not be related, but it DOES seem suspicious that she died right after the first event doesn't it?)

anyways, I'm contemplating getting a Princess Spacy in place of my current iDL. thoughts? I swear I don't abuse it or drop it. Sometimes things like this just happen huh? any feedback would be nice. :\

Screen leakage? I hope it isn't.... I don't have any ideas for fixing color screens...

Of random things... Very random to the people who have no idea what a color IDL is.....

Take it to a TV store and ask if they have any ideas or if its fixable. I doubt they can/would fix it. (Nor would I directly trust...)

I trust my dad (engineer) but he'd get mad that I'd want to waste his time with my tamas XD yeah. :\ Since I'm aiming to get an iDL Spacy anyways... Replace. :[ but it makes me sad. :[ all that work....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back