Tama-Go Figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Hey, so I am going to be getting a Tama-Go soon and was considering buying some figures with it. I don't really know much about Tama-Gos, but I think the figures give you new games, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. And the thing is, there's so many figures that I wouldn't know which one to choose. So what figures do you think have the best games and would have the best value? Are there 2 that you would recommend? Thanks! :D

okay, there are two types of figures: restaurant and shop. all unlock two games, and you can either go to the restaurant and shop. an example of a restaurant figure is ringotchi, and a shop figure is violetchi.

like i've said before, you should really scour the amazon pages for the shimashimatchi and makiko figures as they're only sold in canada, so those you could get for collection purposes.

it's really up to you. if you want items to play with and buy, get the figures that have shops. if you want new foods get the restaurant one. you could also get one of both.

i can't really remember what is what, but these are what i do know:

IMPORTANT NOTE: the figure that comes with your tama go only unlocks ONE game and nothing else. do not confuse it with a seperate figure that is the same.

restaurant:kuchipatchi, ringotchi

shop: violetchi, memetchi, chamametchi, makiko

Okay, thanks. I'm not really seeing much on the Amazon pages; wish there was a Makiko. Here's a list of what I'm seeing:

Ringotchi, Chamametchi, Kuromametchi, Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, Ichigotchi, Violetchi, Sebiretchi, and Ponytchi.

I think that I might get the Chamametchi and the Kuchipatchi. One shop, one restaurant, like you said. Feedback is still appreciated though!

Cool your getting a tama-go i have one!!

:D

You should get Kuchipatchi figure definetly because its a restaraunt

and for a shop either chamametchi or mametchi because you can play with toys or gadgets and it makes the tamalike you even more and raises the heart bar

I really like the ping pong game on the Violetchi figure

I like that Chamametchi has a toy shop, and I love her faceplate.

I would recommend Ringotchi for a restaurant, just because I think she has really cool stuff in there.

Ponytchi has really good games.

And off the top of my head, that's all the feedback I can give... ;)

I think the best figure is Memetchi. Her games are fun and you can buy cute clothes for your Tamagotchi. I don't care for the restauramt ones for some reason, but Ringotchi does have a fun game. Chamametchi's games aren't that great but you can buy fun toys.

I would get at least one to go with your tama go. I would recommend kutchipatchi, violetchi, or mametchi. You can get them pretty cheap off places like ebay, but make sure you're not getting lite figures (lite ones have a white base.)

I did some research to see what each figure does-

Kutchipatchi: Chinese restaurant, Flag game, Vegetables game

Mametchi:Toy shop, Hip Hop game, Speed Runner Game

Chamametchi: Clothing Shop, Panel construction game, Shuffle Shuffle game

Ringotchi: Sweets restraurant, Monster beater game, shape sorter game.

Memetchi: Clothing shop, Panel match game, Hit a note game

Violetchi: Flower shop, Bounce back game, Manhole game

Sebiretchi: Mexican restaurant, trampoline game, farmkeeper game.

Kuromametchi: Sports shop, Balll matching game, Driving game

Shimashimatchi: Electronics shop, Gap & Gap game, Hip Hop Game

Makiko: Travel Agency, Sound Block game, Shuffle Shuffle game

Ichigotchi: Cafe Restaurant (bread/soup/salad), Knock a note game, Candies game

Ponytchi: Makeup shop, Manhole game, Hunting Game (?), Manhole Game

I think that's all of them! If I were you, I would get a nice mix, like 1 restaurant and 1 shop. Hope I helped!

Cool, thanks that helps a lot! I just found out that I will be getting my Tama-Go on Sunday!!!! Yay! I'm probably getting the Kuchipatchi and maybe one other shop figure! I can't wait! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back