Tama Visit (part 2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Dash

Reaction score
Chapter 3 The Visit

I saw the aliens. I screamed but my mum didn't hear me. She was too busy reading a book. Then I realized that they were Tamagotchis. I saw Mametchi, Kuchipatchi and Memetchi. "We knew you needed help with your hard project," said Mametchi. I couldn't believe they were real Tamagotchis. "What's your name?" asked Memetchi. "Melissa," I said. "I need some help with my hard homework." "We'll help," said the Tamagotchis. I looked at my watch. "It's almost seven o'clock," I said. "It's time for me to go to bed." "Can we sleep in your room?" asked Mametchi. "OK," I said. Me and the Tamagotchis went into my bedroom. Then I took my mattress out from under my bed and found some blankets in mum's cupboard. "You can sleep on my matress," I said to them. Then we were all asleep, except Mametchi who was doing my homework.

Chapter 4 Clever Mametchi

The next day was our school test and it was going to have hard stuff in it. "Mametchi," I whispered to Mametchi. "It's my test today." Mametchi couldn't hear me yet because he was half asleep and it was only 5:50 so I spoke to him again. "I can help," he said. "We could make some invisible powder and cover me up and then I could tell you all the answers on the test."

"That's a brilliant idea!" Memetchi, Kuchipatchi and I said. I got some powder out of the cupboard. "What are you doing sweetie?" mum asked. "Nothing," I said to her. I took out some other stuff and then I mixed it all in a ball. Then I went back to my bedroom and then I poured it all over Mametchi. I thought he had disappeared so I had to feel him. He was still there. "The stuff did work," I said to him.

Chapter 5 My test

Mum took me to school in our car. We went up the stairs and then we saw Chenny and Lauren. "Hi," I said to them. "I hate tests!" said Chenny. "Me too," I said. "We are going to do our test right away," said Mrs. Dixon. We all went to our desks. Mrs. Dixon gave us each a test book. It was maths and it was hard. Sophie sat next to me and Jack sat next to me too. Then we had to open our test books and start. It was all division. I did know some division, but I didn't know most of it. Mametchi also had a test book so I won't have to whisper to him, because then I might get in trouble for talking. "2," whispered Mametchi. "16, 13....."

"Our test is over now," said Mrs. Dixon. "Please give me your test books."

"Thanks Mametchi," I said to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back