Me and my Tamagotchi ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
So...your Tamagotchi all of a sudden jumps out of its screen and befriends you. It's happening worldwide. Everyone spends countless hours playing with their new friends and other people who have Tamagotchis that jumped outta their screens! YOU ARE AMONG THEM!

You get to role play as both you and your favorite Tamagotchi. You must fill in these forms...

YOU!

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!

Character:

Nickname (optional):

Appearance:

Personality:

Here's mine!

YOU!

Name: EMF

Appearance: Long brown hair and weird greenish colored eyes

Personality: Moody loner...but when she's happy she's HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!

Character: Mametchi

Nickname (optional): Anpan

Appearance: Yellow and very, very cute

Personality: Smart and friendly and best friends with EMF

This sounds fun!

YOU!

Name: Dazzmina

Appearance: I'd rather not say....

Personality: Determined, kind but often forgetful

YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!

Character: Meloditchi

Nickname (optional): Melodica

Appearance: Meloditchi...?

Personality: Best friends with Dazzmina and totally NOT CUTE!

Let the RPing begin...

~ Dazzmina and Melodica ~

Dazz and Melodica are accepted! ^_^ I would like more people to join too. :)

EMF was totally boooooooooooooooorrred. So she turned on her Nintendo DS and started drawing Spy vs. Spy on PictoChat. Then she made a flipnote animation of Mametchi becoming real. Then her DS's battery power died.

"PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEY!"

EMF couldn't think of anything to do, so she got four plums from the kitchen and ate them all. Then she drew some lame pics of KuroMametchi on a piece of paper.

"BORED! I wish my Mametchi was real..."

All of a sudden EMF's Tamago, which contained Mametchi, started glowing. There was a bright flash of light, and a little yellow critter appeared out of nowhere. Then EMF's Tamago poofed into dust.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she wailed. "My Tama-Go!"

"What's wrong?" Mametchi asked EMF in an adorable voice.

"YOU CAN TALK!" EMF almost fainted. But it's a good thing she didn't.

"YOU ARE REAL!" she shouted. "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY! I'll call you Anpan!"

"Whatever you say, EMF!" said Anpan the Mametchi. "Now...all my Tama-Friends are real too! Let's go find them!"

Dazzmina was playing a new download game with her iD L, Melodica, when suddenly there was a flash of bright light. The iD L went up in smoke as Dazzmina screamed. Left behind was Melodica, a life-size Meloditchi. Dazzmina was delighted that Melodica was real!

Just then, Dazzmina's mom came in, about to tell her off about all the noise, when she saw Melodica and ran off screaming.

Then Dazzmna hugged Melodica and said "oh my god, I can't believe you're real!", and Melodica said "c'mon, let's find Anpan the Mametchi, I know he's round here somewhere with his human-friend, EMF..."

~ Dazzmina and Melodica ~

:newmametchi:

Anpan said to EMF, "You better not tell the media I am around, otherwise, scientists will put me in a laboratory and dissect me."

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Don't worry. Let's just find Melodica, my friend. I think she belongs to Dazz."

"Okay," said EMF. "Would you like to eat something first?"

"Bread and milk!" declared Anpan. "I NEED SOME!"

"Okay."

Anpan ate the bread and drank the milk while EMF checked on her other Tamagotchis. They weren't real. Fooey.

"Let's find Melodica now," said Anpan.

Name: Caomi

Appearance: umm.. no

Personality: like me!!!!

YOUR TAMAGOTCHI!

Character: Dazzilitchi

Nickname (optional): Dazz

Appearance: uh...

Personality: Like DAZZILITCHI!!!

By the way love the positive attitude EMF!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back