Tama School 4-5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ART CLASS on THURSDAY

Meloditchi: *happily draws Dolphintchi*

Mametchi: *happily does math problem* Won't that teacher ever quieten down?!

Meloditchi: Nope. The school's due for an inspection soon, and she would rather die than have the inspector see that screaming Bottlenose Dolphintchi!

Lovelitchi: But Dolphintchi is cute! DOLPHINS!

Mametchi: We've now settled that I DON'T HATE DOLPHINS!

Lovelitchi: Well we never settled that I don't hate maths!

Mametchi: AND WE NEVER SETTLE THAT I DON'T HATE YOU HATING MATHS!!

Lovelitchi: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mametchi: And we never settled that that Dolphintchi isn't going to GO! *takes out camera and takes photo of Dolphintchi*

Meloditchi: A lot of good THAT does! A souvenir photo of Bottlenose Dolphintchi screaming his head off!?

Mametchi: *presses button on camera that causes Dolphintchi to vanish*

Tama Planet: AAARGH THAT DOLPHIN IS IN MY MOUTH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Mametchi: *laughs* Come in, and let's do a SCIENCE lesson on how THAT worked!

Meloditchi: NOOOOOOOOO!

LUNCH TIME on FRIDAY

Mametchi: Why ME? Why is Tama Planet creating volcanoes and earthquakes wherever I go? I'm about to turn that transporting camera into a planet controller if this planet doesn't stop!

Planet: GET THAT DOLPHIN OUT OF MY MOUTH!!

Mametchi: Okay! *takes photo of planet's mouth, causing mouth to vanish* It's okay, I can put it back again, once I've extracted the Dolphintchi and put it back in the sea. There - now it's back!

Planet: I WILL CREATE MORE EARTHQUAKES UNTIL YOU GET IN MY MOUTH AND I EAT YOU MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mametchi: Whatever. *goes in planet's mouth*

Planet: WHAT ON ME HAS GOT IN HERE? A DOLPHIN???!!!

Mametchi: Precisely. *leaves Dusky Dolphintchi in planet's mouth*

Planet: DOLL FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mametchi: *stuffs dolls and fins in planet's mouth*

Planet: MMMF! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Mametchi: Okay, now he can't make earthquakes and stuff. Now I'll disable his earthquake-making ability...

A few hours later...

Mametchi: I'm done! Everyone, we're safe!

Dusky Dolphintchi: *breaks open dolls and runs screaming over to Mametchi, knocking Mametchi over and knocking his earthquake disabler out of his hand. This causes Mametchi to put the planet on constant earthquake mode. The planet rocks and bulges as the earthquake begins...*

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back