I'm sorry, Danny...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Young Androtchi on my V4, Danny, got up to a bit of mischeif whilst de-activated. In a short time, he managed to fit in a heavy CR2032 battery, unpause himself and generally act very irresponsibly. He even turned the sound off. I never knew he could do this, until I tried to start him back up - it reminds me of what I saw on my very first Tama's screen on my 6th birthday. I get really creeped out by dead V4s. It wasn't my fault, but I really should have done a daily collections check...this isn't the first time this has happened - I do have 23 Tamas after all...

Goodbye Danny...I hope your "daughter", as I see her, Danna, named after you, lives a long and happy life. Danny was always destined to be Mametchi, and I have a feeling he is one, now. He was always very smart - and being smart got him into this mess. I hope he lives a happy life in TamaTown as Mametchi, and I hope to see him soon.

~ Dazzmina and Danna ~

Latest posts

Back