Let's play Nendoroids

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenNerd

Reaction score
Play as Nendoroids.

Typical RP rules. No godmodding, no sues/stus, no kawaiis, TT rules, etc.

Puchis allowed too.

If you don't know what a Nendoroid is, then shame on you. Shame.

DA FORM:

I claimed Nendoroid/Nendoroid Puchi ________________.

As simple as that.

I claimed Nendoroid Hatsune Miku, HMO Ver.

HMO was making music, heard from a mile away.

I claimed Nendoroid Kyoko Sakura!

Kyoko, hearing the music, was irritated. She stormed over to Miku and jabbed her with the not pointy end of her spear. "Be quiet!"

"Fine!" Miku said as she got up and started to turn down the music and played the recoreder.

"Aw, I thought for sure that I was playing something well," HMO said. "So, no music?"

"If it's good," Kyoko said, irritated. "And not over the top loud. People are trying to relax here, you know." Kyoko got out her taiyaki and started to eat it.

Since HMO didn't have any real food of her own, she chewed on a negi. Eating party ftw.

Kyoko looked up to see HMO chewing a negi. She contorted her face with disgust. "Ew, are you seriously eating a raw green onion? That must taste gross."

"It's fine. I do it all the time. I even made a vegitable juice of it!" Miku said, taking another negi.

Kyoko simply shook her head, and then sighed. She then held out a box of pocky towards Miku. "Want some?"

Last edited by a moderator:
MIku took the whole box without hesitating. Then she ate half.

I claimed Nendoroid Haruhi Suzumiya.

Haruhi ran up to the duo and grabbed the chocolates. "No fighting! Now, we settle this the mature way. Rock, Paper, Scissors! Now go!" Haruhi watched, eager to find who'd win.

Haruhi screamed. "Aah!" Haruhi got on her knees and crawled under Kyoko. "Just do Rock, Paper, Scissors already!" Haruhi ran around in a circle, thinking Kyoko was behind her.

"Y'know, I don't have an optional hand for 'scissors', so that would be pretty unfair," HMO said.

"Then I suggest stop stuffing yourself with Pocky Sti-Oh wait Pocky Sticks! Gimme some!" Said Haruhi as she stuffed her mouth with Pocky Sticks with HMO

HMO stopped eating Pocky sticks. "These taste great, but I like my negi better."

Kyoko seriously looked like she wanted to kill. She held her spear right at Haruhi, only this time, bringing the head close enough to her. "Tell me who you are this minute or else you die."

Haruhi was enjoying this moment until she and Kyoko were nose to nose. "I-I-I'm Haruhi. Haruhi Suzumiya." Haruhi took out a knife and broke the spear in half. She held her knife at Kyoko and said, "What's your name for starters?"

OOC: This is really fun..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back