How music stars were invented

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi V6

Reaction score
The workers at BanDai were wondering what would be their next tamagotchi..."I don't know! The familitchi was a sucess,but I'm stumped!" The TV was on,blaring it's usual shows.Suddenly,a certain nu metal band came on (;D) and a worker had an idea! "Let's make a tamagotchi like a rock star!" The company swapped ideas,and immediately drew up a planning sheet."But now,here,listen,I'm tired of these people debugging these Tamas!" The braniac of the company told the team that they could implant it in,and when the toy was tested and finished,to simply remove it! "Brilliant!" was all you could hear.They began drawing icons and shells,and then the Boss handed projects for the employees to work on,and the employees eagerly began working.Before long,the Tamagotchi was done,and they began to show them to the public,and of course,they fainted with excitement.Meanwhile,at the back of the factory,a Tamagotchi had fallen.No worries,right? Wrong.The Tamagotchi began to beep a certain nu metal band's tunes,playing with it's band.This noise went on for weeks,until the said brainiac found it at the back.The tamagotchi was kept and a shell was released for it.It was meant to be a different shell,but the painters had messed up.They named it Pink Lullaby.

Do you liek? XP

Forget I even said anything. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back